PDA

View Full Version : Anyone seen the Movie "Hulk" yet????

Predaphin
07-18-2003, 01:38 PM
Im debating on wether to go see it or not....Ive got nothing but negative reviews so far and one average review....which is basically telling me the movie was not really that good....

and also How about T3??? Ive got nothing but average reviews, they said it was ok but the first part is still the best.

Pagan
07-18-2003, 01:39 PM
I'm a HUGE comic and Hulk fan and I can sum up the movie in one word....

BOOOOOOORING!

Until the Hulk makes his appearance, about 40 minutes into the movie, it drrrrrrrags.

DolphinDevil28
07-18-2003, 03:14 PM
Hulk just looks too fake.

T3 on the other hand, was awesome. Go see it. I was a little afraid it wouldn't be as good because James Cameron didn't direct it, but it was very good.

Also, go see Pirates of the Carribean. FANTASTIC.

NHFINHEAD
07-18-2003, 03:47 PM
I thought Spider-man and X-2 were excellent, so I couldn't wait for the Hulk. I was dissappointed. Like Pagen said - it just dragged on. It's nice to have character development, but they went overboard in this movie and got too deep. And *spoiler* they changed his origin - which I hated!! If they hadn't gotten so deep, and stuck with his real origin, then they could have taken all the extra time and added more action.

baccarat
07-18-2003, 03:49 PM
I liked the Hulk. It was a little disappointing but maybe because it was different than expected. It was more of a drama than action or adventure but it did feature good acting, dialogue and a few surprises.

I thought Terminator 3 was great. If you liked the first two, you should enjoy this movie. Great action sequences and stunts and an overall entertaining movie.

I'd also have to recommend The League of Extrodinary Gentlemen. It was vey entertaining and featured great action scenes and an interesting premise(literary characters coming togather). Ofcourse, Sean Connery was great in it too.

And stay away from Charlie's Angels.

ohall
07-18-2003, 04:00 PM
Originally posted by Predaphin34
Im debating on wether to go see it or not....Ive got nothing but negative reviews so far and one average review....which is basically telling me the movie was not really that good....

and also How about T3??? Ive got nothing but average reviews, they said it was ok but the first part is still the best.

A very good movie, good acting, good script and the action scenes were amazing. There is a 23 minute action scene in the movie. One of the longest and best I've seen in any movie. The HULK Vs. the Army and Air Force, good stuff.

Oliver...

Prime Time
07-18-2003, 04:15 PM
I saw T3 yesterday and it was awesome. Awesome scenese and a great way to sum up all the Terminator movies. It was awesomeeee!

baccarat
07-18-2003, 07:13 PM
Originally posted by Prime Time
I saw T3 yesterday and it was awesome. Awesome scenese and a great way to sum up all the Terminator movies. It was awesomeeee!

Don't be too sure. I hear they're developing a script for T4. The ending did leave it wide open for a sequel.

Prime Time
07-18-2003, 09:09 PM
I know....I am just saying that it summed up one and two very good.

!PapaCrunk81!
07-18-2003, 09:48 PM
I thought the Hulk was great. So others have seen 15 foot tall green people to compare the realness with??? THe origin dates back to commies and since the Cold War isn't too cold anymore it was necessary to get with the times. I liked T3 as well, but it didn't seem to be as earth shattering as the other Terminator movies as far as sci- fi goes IMO.