PDA

View Full Version : gone for a while but back, pls join my ffl

aquaman
07-19-2003, 12:39 PM
Hi boys and girls.. been gone for a bit but back.. had some family losses. My dad dies and my brother was killed in a freak accident while fishing 3 weeks after my dad passed so I have not been feeling to hot lately. Missed you all and have been peeking in and out but did not have the energy to write anything.

Well, I put a league up on Yahoo! hope you guys can join.

League ID#: 134665
Password: dolphins
Draft Type: live
Draft Time: Monday, July 21 at 12:50 pm EDT
Draft Status: Predraft
Start Scoring in Week: Week 1 (Sept 2-8)
Maximum Number of Teams: 10
Maximum Moves: No maximum
Maximum Trades: No maximum
Scoring Type: Head-to-Head League
Waiver Time: 1
Post Draft Players: Free Agents
Last Trade Date: November 21
Trade Reject Time: 2 days
Playoffs: Week 15 and 16 (4 teams

rhadaddy
07-19-2003, 12:47 PM
It's always tough to lose love ones and the sad thing is sometimes they come in bunches... My condolensces to you and your family.

Hey I'm interested in joining, how do I sign up? do I have to create a new Yahoo password and ID?

xmdc986x
07-19-2003, 12:50 PM
Hey Man -

I am very sorry to hear about that. I hope you are blessed for the rest of your life and hopefully you won't ever have to endure such pain again.

You and your family are in my prayers. May God Bless your loved one's souls.

MDFINFAN
07-19-2003, 12:51 PM
It's good to see your name back on the board, sorry to hear about your lost, but they're still with you, your memories will always keep them close..God blessings be with you.

rhadaddy
07-19-2003, 12:55 PM
I joined

aquaman
07-19-2003, 12:57 PM
than you guys .. it has been tough we were all very close and not having them around but I am blessed and god will lead me.

About the league.. if you have a yahoo id just sign up for ffl and go to join a private league.. enter the league id and password i gave on the 1st post.. hope we can have some fun.

zonk39
07-19-2003, 01:14 PM
Aquaman,

My condolensces to you and your family. Let God lead your way. Your in my Families prayers.

I'd love to join your league, But I'll be on a business trip on Monday so I wont be able to Draft.

Zonk