PDA

View Full Version : Sorry guys...I have 30 days left

Flyin11
01-13-2002, 12:16 AM
If someone wants to move this to the lounge then so be it...I just wanted everyone to see this....

You guys have been the best but if I don't find another apartment to move into by this week then I will have to move back home. There is some pretty bad smoke smell coming through into my apartment from the apartment behind me and it's not cigarettes!! :eek: :yell: I'm HIGHLY allergic to smoke so I have been sleeping and living with it and now it is affecting my health..The way I feel and think. I have withstood it as much as I can and have to do something about it. If I move back to my parents house then I will be without my PC and internet connection for as long as it takes to find a place to live...from when I move in there up to 5 months or more. Another reason is the tenant above me is becoming a pain in the ass. She sounds like a 500 pound Yokozuna :lol: It is a pain though and I can't stand it :mad: I really appreciate my parents letting me come home to try and get my life back together...Some will just let you go out on the streets :( I'm pretty lucky I guess ;) Well, I'll keep looking and hoping...otherwise I will give you guys one last farewell :cry: Been a blast and I will miss you all if it happens :cry:

As always...Go Dolphins!!!!

dolphan39
01-13-2002, 12:20 AM
good luck finding a new place. I guess you can go to the library every so often and check-in ;)

Are you allergic to Jay's avatar ? :goof: j/k

c/b worse - you c/b a Jets fan :lol:

Flyin11
01-13-2002, 12:24 AM
Originally posted by dolphan39
Are you allergic to Jay's avatar ? :goof: j/k

Yep..VERY :( I can check in from time to time on my work PC ;) Just not at nighttime or on the weekends :(

dolfan87
01-13-2002, 12:25 AM
Yo flyin...I know it isn't the coolest thing in the world, but if it is forcing you out of your place REPORT them.

I hope you feel better soon bro.

dolphan39
01-13-2002, 12:27 AM
Originally posted by dolfan87
Yo flyin...I know it isn't the coolest thing in the world, but if it is forcing you out of your place REPORT them. as long as it won't get you shot :eek:

dolfan06
01-13-2002, 12:32 AM
maybe you could save enough money to be at the tailgate party next year!:D

MarinoFan4Life
01-13-2002, 12:32 AM
Sorry Fly,

Hope you get everything together... Good Luck man...

If I could, I'd let you stay with me, but we don't live too close, and I'd have to ask my mom... LoL...

Good luck man

Flyin11
01-13-2002, 12:37 AM
Originally posted by dolfan87
Yo flyin...I know it isn't the coolest thing in the world, but if it is forcing you out of your place REPORT them.

I hope you feel better soon bro.

I have reported it to the office here but they say there is nothing they can do :( :fire: I would call the cops but I don't know what the concequences are for a false alarm :( Sometimes the best thing to do is just to get away :(

Hey dolfan06...I didn't think about that :lol: but it won't fly with my parents :( I have to keep looking from week 1 that I'm there and I will try and find a house instead of a apartment. That's going cost some money and I will need my tax money for it :(

That's cool Marinofan LOL :goof: Thanks for the offering ;)

miadphan13
01-13-2002, 01:00 AM
Keep in touch Flyin. I can leave you emails from time to time. :) Or if you feel up to it.....call me sometime. :) Take care buddy! :D

dolfan06
01-13-2002, 01:13 AM
family, flyin has been on this board from the beginning. and so everybody knows, it was flyin's idea to put that voting post on top with a sticky!:D

Flyin11
01-13-2002, 01:32 AM
Oh come on..I haven't been around that long :p Thanks for doin that sticky post ;)

dolfan06
01-13-2002, 01:49 AM
Originally posted by Flyin11
Oh come on..I haven't been around that long :p Thanks for doin that sticky post ;)

i just thought it was for admin purposes!;)

dw2
01-13-2002, 08:17 AM
Keep your head up. Stay positive and keep moving forward. Without a doubt you will eventually get EVERYTHING and ANYTHING you want. Powerful thing the mind is.