PDA

View Full Version : Request for In_Flames

Sean
05-05-2007, 04:32 PM
Man, i love your work alot i was wondering if you could make me a mark buerhle sig with my name in it.

Also, if you have time could you make me a ted ginn jr sig (if u have time)

both with my name in it please.

Thanks for your time

Sean

In_Flames
05-05-2007, 04:47 PM
thanks again for the kind words brotha, I sent you a PM just get back to me with details and we'll talk...:wink:

EDIT: Here ya go man, hope you like!

http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

metalman32060
05-05-2007, 09:01 PM
Love the Tek sig, any chance you could do one with Manny and Pappi? Would be willing to donate phin bucks for it....

BTW had to copy the Tek sig, but wont use it here.....:tongue:

In_Flames
05-05-2007, 09:23 PM
Love the Tek sig, any chance you could do one with Manny and Pappi? Would be willing to donate phin bucks for it....

BTW had to copy the Tek sig, but wont use it here.....:tongue:

I just did a Manny/Ortiz combo sig for another member, could I possibly persuade you to go with another player (got a pic of Beckett I've been dying to use) or perhaps just one or the other...Also, that's fine about the Tek sig as long as you give credit to the maker. :wink:

btw no phin dollars needed, I do free sigs for VIP'ers for use on this board...

metalman32060
05-06-2007, 07:46 PM
That would be awsome, love Beck. Been following him since he was a Marlin and was estatic when the Sox got him...
Love the Jauggernaut BTW:D

Also have a question if you dont mind, may sound noobish but not much into boards other than this one. Whats with the symbols on the left in the area with VIP etc.

In_Flames
05-06-2007, 08:14 PM
That would be awsome, love Beck. Been following him since he was a Marlin and was estatic when the Sox got him...
Love the Jauggernaut BTW:D

Also have a question if you dont mind, may sound noobish but not much into boards other than this one. Whats with the symbols on the left in the area with VIP etc.

Thanks, Alrighty I'm working on about 3 sig requests right now so it may take a little while to complete, probably sometime mid week this week. The icons you see to the left are only available to VIP'ers and are either gift icons or sports icons which you can purchase from the vbPlaza menu up top with your Phin Dollars...:wink:

HULKFish
05-07-2007, 08:03 AM
lol, LOVE the Juggernaut sig!! That is great... I was thinking about doing one!

In_Flames
05-07-2007, 11:01 AM
lol, LOVE the Juggernaut sig!! That is great... I was thinking about doing one!
:wink: thanks man...love your Hulk sig as well!

metalman32060
05-08-2007, 11:30 AM
Thanks, Alrighty I'm working on about 3 sig requests right now so it may take a little while to complete, probably sometime mid week this week. The icons you see to the left are only available to VIP'ers and are either gift icons or sports icons which you can purchase from the vbPlaza menu up top with your Phin Dollars...:wink:

Hey Flames your the best, thanks for the awesome sig. Will display it proudly:tongue: