PDA

View Full Version : Favorite Foods....

Capt. Dick
07-21-2003, 12:47 AM
Dunno...sittin` here hungry and just thought this one up. Funny how it goes. :D ....anyway....

Spaghetti and meatballs
New York strip steak
corn on the cob (plenty of salt and butter)
shrimp
stonecrab claws
green onions
taters
chili (plenty of hot sauce)
ice cream

ok....time out....gonna go eat. :lol:

DolphinDevil28
07-21-2003, 12:48 AM
I love Japanese food. Sushi.

I live in N.O. though, so cajun seafood is great too.

Muck
07-21-2003, 02:26 AM
I love my Syrian food. Luckily, there's an Arabic restaurant about about 200 ft from my house (complete with a SEXY belly dancer every Friday night). :)

Other than that, I'm a burger-and-fries, pizza kind of guy.

Bobby Humphrey
07-21-2003, 04:12 AM
nothing beats a pepperoni and mushroom pizza with extra cheese. also for perfection u ask for a little less sauce than normal.

Scrap
07-21-2003, 07:56 AM
Spaghetti is the best food on earth. Not the kind you get at a restaraunt though.That kind is plain. Home made spaghetti rules.

dolphan39
07-21-2003, 10:24 AM
Pizza - NYC Sicilian style - thought Chicago deep dish is great also.
Italian, Indian, Chinese and Mexican Food

iceblizzard69
07-21-2003, 10:31 AM
Chicken

Migs182005
07-21-2003, 10:34 AM
I'll just lay three down on everyone, but either way it sucks cause I can't eat any of my favorite foods thanks to a diet I'm on this summer for a baseball.

Anyways..... my top 3 favorite foods in order are

1. Rice pudding (or as I refer to it, Arroz con Leche)
2. Three flavored pork (Thai)
3. Philly Cheese Steak

It's been about 6 months since I've had any of that. But thankfully I'm close to my final goal. :cool:

minus
07-21-2003, 12:46 PM
Originally posted by Migs182005
I'll just lay three down on everyone, but either way it sucks cause I can't eat any of my favorite foods thanks to a diet I'm on this summer for a baseball.

Anyways..... my top 3 favorite foods in order are

1. Rice pudding (or as I refer to it, Arroz con Leche)
2. Three flavored pork (Thai)
3. Philly Cheese Steak

It's been about 6 months since I've had any of that. But thankfully I'm close to my final goal. :cool:

I have to give you props Miguel to stay on a diet for SIX MONTHS!!!

M-REAL
07-21-2003, 01:18 PM
Lasagne, Homemade Spag and M-balls, lobster tail, raisin bran crunch cereal, baked chic, chimichangas, hot pockets, phillys, wings, burgers, pizzas, chic nuggets(not McD's)

AngryDolphins
07-21-2003, 02:01 PM
pizza,chicken sandwish, fries, honey bbq wing, ribs, sausage, corn, chocolate, ice cream

WeVie
07-21-2003, 02:31 PM
Nothing beats a big ol cheeseburger and some fries but I also love a philly steak and cheese sandwich. Also pizza with green peppers mushrooms, onions, pepperoni, black olives and lots of cheese. Hell I can eat almost anything if it has mushrooms and green peppers on it.

Scrap
07-21-2003, 02:54 PM
Originally posted by WeVie
Nothing beats a big ol cheeseburger and some fries but I also love a philly steak and cheese sandwich. Also pizza with green peppers mushrooms, onions, pepperoni, black olives and lots of cheese. Hell I can eat almost anything if it has mushrooms and green peppers on it.

Can we get some onion rings instead of the fries?(Fries are good though)

Migs182005
07-21-2003, 03:48 PM
Originally posted by minus

I have to give you props Miguel to stay on a diet for SIX MONTHS!!!

Thanks man :cool:

Miamian
07-21-2003, 11:00 PM
There's so much I like, but my favorite food is Thai. I especially love Massaman Curry when it's made with avocado and cashews. Also when Mee Krob is done right, ahh.. delicious.

But there's so much more. There's a Mexican dish I make every now and then with chicken, apples, pears, tomatoes, and onions, and topped with fried plantain. And Mole Poblano and panuchos, yum.

Peruvians are masters at ceviche and that's awesome. Aji de Gallina and Pescado Sudado, also really good.

Cuban food: a good arroz con pollo is hard to top (I like mine) and arroz con quimbombo, palomilla, moros, congri, and maduros.

Haitians make an awesome dish of conch cooked in coconut (too bad I've become more religious lately).

Argentines are the absolute masters at cooking meat. I'll perform microsurgery on a steak, but I'll practically lick my plate clean at a good Argentinean steakhouse, oh for good Chimichurri. They also make pizza better than Italians.

Jamaican Jerk Chicken is perfect for when you want some fire in your life and Bahamian conch fritters (oh I'll miss them).

You can spend your entire life's savings at a good Spanish tapas place, while enjoying every delicious minute.

When felafel is fresh, there's almost nothing better.

Chinese: Muu Shu, chicken with walnuts, Chow-Tze.

Korean bulgogi and kimchee.

I'm getting really hungry now. I'm quitting.

P4E
07-21-2003, 11:14 PM
Meeeeeoooowww!!! :)

Capt. Dick
07-21-2003, 11:21 PM
Originally posted by Phan4Ever
Meeeeeoooowww!!! :)

Great after dinner treat. :up:

Predaphin
07-22-2003, 02:59 AM
Pizza...my favorite.