PDA

View Full Version : Foods you hate....

Capt. Dick
07-21-2003, 12:51 AM
lima beans
squash
those little green veg. things that are about the size of a ping-pong ball.
cocanut

to name a few...

Bobby Humphrey
07-21-2003, 04:13 AM
i hate steak. i just think steaks taste bad, don't know why. but i do like porkchops.

Scrap
07-21-2003, 07:17 AM
Corn on the cob. It tastes good, but get's stuck in your teeth. Quite irritating, actually.

iceblizzard69
07-21-2003, 07:50 AM
anything with a lot of garlic. It makes me sick.

dolphan39
07-21-2003, 10:23 AM
seafood, especially smelly fish

Migs182005
07-21-2003, 10:39 AM
Meat Loaf

NHFINHEAD
07-21-2003, 12:53 PM
Baloney! I used to eat it everyday as a kid. Now, just the smell of it makes me puke!

M-REAL
07-21-2003, 01:12 PM
I hate lima beans too. Zuch., squash, ochra, spinach, BEETS,(nasty!), mangos, avocados, brussel sprouts, peppers, onions, sardines, anchovies, and greek olives.

Capt. Dick
07-21-2003, 01:24 PM
Originally posted by marcusreal
I hate lima beans too. Zuch., squash, ochra, spinach, BEETS,(nasty!), mangos, avocados, brussel sprouts, peppers, onions, sardines, anchovies, and greek olives.

brussel sprouts...yeah, that`s what I was trying to think of...blaaahhhhh!

AngryDolphins
07-21-2003, 02:02 PM
seafood!!

DolphinDevil28
07-21-2003, 06:16 PM
Man, you guys are sheltered!!!

You might hate seafood because you don't live in the right place for it.

I live in New Orleans, the food capital of the world, so seafood is one of my favorites.

If you eat it down here, you just might change your mind.

inFINSible
07-21-2003, 06:35 PM
DD28, you got that right.....seafood is all about how it's prepared! If you don't like it, that's because it wasn't prepared right for you....

On a side note, I cooked up some sheepshead(fish) the other night and was really surprised at how good it tasted....i was eating it right along with some snapper filets and i'll tell you they were just as good as the snapper......I never cared much about catching them before because they don't put up much of a fight but, those suckers are everywhere around here....I should start bringing a few of them home when I can.

As far as a food I hate.....I'm not crazy about chinese but other than that I'll eat anything UNLESS it has ONIONS in it.......if I eat an onion, I immediately burf....if I bite it again (I'm talikng same mouthful, next bite...) I WILL hurl.....raw or cooked makes no difference....I hate onions.

baccarat
07-21-2003, 06:58 PM
I hate porkchops!

Capt. Dick
07-21-2003, 07:03 PM
Originally posted by inFINSible
DD28, you got that right.....seafood is all about how it's prepared! If you don't like it, that's because it wasn't prepared right for you....

On a side note, I cooked up some sheepshead(fish) the other night and was really surprised at how good it tasted....i was eating it right along with some snapper filets and i'll tell you they were just as good as the snapper......I never cared much about catching them before because they don't put up much of a fight but, those suckers are everywhere around here....I should start bringing a few of them home when I can.

As far as a food I hate.....I'm not crazy about chinese but other than that I'll eat anything UNLESS it has ONIONS in it.......if I eat an onion, I immediately burf....if I bite it again (I'm talikng same mouthful, next bite...) I WILL hurl.....raw or cooked makes no difference....I hate onions.

Be careful that the in-shore waters that you`re catching them in are clean. ;)

inFINSible
07-21-2003, 07:15 PM
That's probably why this one tasted so good.....I caught him in clean water.....that's also why I probably haven't tried to catch more of them too.....I usually see them around the docks, in the bay and I wouldn't eat anything I caught in the bay......I have seeen quite a few up in the mangrove roots though so, those are the ones I'll be looking for. :D

t2thejz
07-21-2003, 08:34 PM
Right now i cant think of a food i hate, ill eat just about anything that is considered human food, there are foods that i dont really care for but ill eat it

WeVie
07-21-2003, 09:43 PM
cole slaw

Miamian
07-21-2003, 10:47 PM
First off: sushi, then greek olives, baba ghanoush (mid-eastern eggplant spread).

Interesting thing sushi, I used to hate almost all seafood, now I don't crave it, but I'll eat it now and then. Ceviche is great, but I can't take sushi.

CirclingWagons
07-21-2003, 10:48 PM
Sushi owns....especially the Eel...or "Unagi";)

Miamian
07-21-2003, 11:15 PM
To each his "own.";)

Predaphin
07-22-2003, 03:01 AM
Sushi...YUCK!!!!

Bobby Humphrey
07-22-2003, 10:05 AM
i have never tried it, but i am sure i would hate elephant testicals.