PDA

View Full Version : Signature request

Desides
05-08-2007, 08:28 PM
Like the title says, I'm requesting a signature, and this is a unique one: Reagan Mauia. Insert the phrase "Knockin' Fools Down" somewhere, and you've got yourself a happy customer and a few hundred FH dollars.

Any takers?

HULKFish
05-09-2007, 08:02 AM
Yeah, I've been wanting to do one of him anyway... LOL, you must've heard the interview with Dan Le Batard too! That guy is great! Hope "Juggernaut" makes the team...

Desides
05-09-2007, 08:15 AM
Yeah, I've been wanting to do one of him anyway... LOL, you must've heard the interview with Dan Le Batard too! That guy is great! Hope "Juggernaut" makes the team...

You're hired.

And yeah, I did hear his interview with Le Batard. The guy is a walking collection of great catchphrases. If he's as entertaining on the field as he is in front of a microphone, I think I've got a new favorite player. (I don't see how he doesn't make the team, honestly. We've got the room now that half of our offensive line depth is gone.)

HULKFish
05-09-2007, 09:35 AM
Your request is up in my store...

tyson22
05-09-2007, 11:12 AM
hey guys i hate to point this out (or maybe it doesnt matter) but the phrase was "knockin fools out" not down. sorry:( awesome sig though!

HULKFish
05-09-2007, 11:25 AM
LOL, I thought so but I didn't want to be the one to correct the phrase... Plus, in football and being a fullback it made more sense this way!

tyson22
05-09-2007, 11:30 AM
LOL, I thought so but I didn't want to be the one to correct the phrase... Plus, in football and being a fullback it made more sense this way!

its a great sig! i really didnt want to point that out:wink:
hey, did you see my avi request?

Desides
05-09-2007, 12:22 PM
I remember it as down, not out. (What is this, boxing?) I like the phrase as-is, regardless of what he actually said.

Thanks again, Hulkfish.