PDA

View Full Version : Props to Miami

Jets_Rule
01-13-2002, 02:25 AM
I just wanted to come back on here and give props to Miami for a good season. I think they will lose today, but they still had a better season then my Jets.
I was on this board during the season talking trash, but I am man enough to admit when I'm wrong.

I know you people remember me I was #1 Jets Fan who got ban from here.

Peace out and good luck in the playoffs.

dolfan06
01-13-2002, 02:58 AM
Originally posted by Jets_Rule
I just wanted to come back on here and give props to Miami for a good season. I think they will lose today, but they still had a better season then my Jets.
I was on this board during the season talking trash, but I am man enough to admit when I'm wrong.

I know you people remember me I was #1 Jets Fan who got ban from here.

Peace out and good luck in the playoffs.

the two games you beat us every year, don't seem to do you much good!:rolleyes:

Jets_Rule
01-13-2002, 03:02 AM
Originally posted by dolfan06

the two games you beat us every year, don't seem to do you much good!:rolleyes: it did get us in the playoffs.

dolphan39
01-13-2002, 02:09 PM
and took away the #2 seed from us :cry:

inFINSible
01-13-2002, 03:11 PM

the two games you beat us every year, don't seem to do you much good!:rolleyes:

You guys want to ban every person that comes thru here and starts a little crap, and you have a mod, that says some inflammatory comment like this after a "FOOTBALL FAN" comes here and says something nice and completely clean.
I'm sorry 06, but that's how fights get started with lower forms of life. Luckily Jets Rule seems to be above that.
Let's remember how we felt the day after The Dolphins' playoff exits over the last few years and give this guy some credit.
Thanks #1 jets fan.

dolphan39
01-13-2002, 04:53 PM
IMHO - I did not take '06's comments as him being that serious - it was a light-hearted jab, not personal.

Jets_Rule
01-13-2002, 04:53 PM
Originally posted by inFINSible

You guys want to ban every person that comes thru here and starts a little crap, and you have a mod, that says some inflammatory comment like this after a "FOOTBALL FAN" comes here and says something nice and completely clean.
I'm sorry 06, but that's how fights get started with lower forms of life. Luckily Jets Rule seems to be above that.
Let's remember how we felt the day after The Dolphins' playoff exits over the last few years and give this guy some credit.
Thanks #1 jets fan. Thank you

inFINSible
01-13-2002, 07:32 PM
Originally posted by dolphan39
IMHO - I did not take '06's comments as him being that serious - it was a light-hearted jab, not personal.

I certainly don't consider you a lower life form. There are ones that would take that comment and make their own in return and before you know it mothers are being dragged into the conversation. I know 06 meant it in a joking manner, he's not a mean spirited person but, others may or may not realize that.

inFINSible
01-14-2002, 10:04 AM
06 you may have missed this one yesterday, this is what I was talking about in the other thread.

dolfan06
01-14-2002, 08:51 PM
i think you should realize, when somebody comes on this board and talks a little smack, they're gopnna get smacked back. and what i said is not nearly as bad as some of the sigs i've seen. also i don't go out of my way roaming all over the internet looking for trouble. if they come here, i guarantee you, they'll find it!:mad:

inFINSible
01-15-2002, 10:12 AM
And I think you should realize that you are the first one to start crying and wanting to ban somebody if they get the better of you in the smack talk department. If you are going to sling it you better be able to take it.
I want you to show me where this guy came on here talking smack.
I didn't intend to start a fight with you, I was just trying to point out that all the trouble around here is not just from others coming in and starting it. If this one had turned into a fight , YOU would have fired the first shot.

Jets_Rule
01-15-2002, 07:38 PM
And I think you should realize that you are the first one to start crying and wanting to ban somebody if they get the better of you in the smack talk department. If you are going to sling it you better be able to take it.
I want you to show me where this guy came on here talking smack.
I didn't intend to start a fight with you, I was just trying to point out that all the trouble around here is not just from others coming in and starting it. If this one had turned into a fight , YOU would have fired the first shot. Make sure he goes all the way back, not just the day I was ban. I did say some stuff I shouldn't have, but I wasn't the only one talking smack.

dolfan06
01-15-2002, 08:54 PM
you are really starting to irritate me:mad: , when i was talking about banning somebody, it is when they bring up a wife or girlfriend, in otherwords, a third party that has never been on this board. if somebody can't take a shot about his team, then he shouldn't be on here!
and another thing, i wasn't whinning about banning anybody, if i thought they should be banned. i told AJ or did it myself!:mad:

Air-Marino-13
01-15-2002, 09:00 PM
Hey, why are you trying to explain yourself to the users? You are the "SuperMod" and you take care of what needs to be done. I don't really know what went on so I can't comment on the rest but thats how I feel.

I take shots about Miami every damn day and fire em' right back every chance I get, I had a Lions fan slam me about Miami, think about that one?:lol:

Flyin11
01-15-2002, 09:23 PM
WHOA :eek: Hold up....wait a minute..A Lions fan? :confused: Damn...I give the Bills more respect than a damn Lions fan :lol: :p

dolfan06
01-15-2002, 11:22 PM
thanks for the vote of confidence, i guess i shouldn't complain, its only one person giving me grief!:p

Phinmaster1354
01-15-2002, 11:29 PM
Hey the JETS and DOLPHINS were both PRETENDERS this year! At least you guys went down repectfully!! We got whipped every way imaginable! We were the RAVENS BITCH!!! And on top of that, you guys get to pick ahead of us, next year! You guys have the 22nd pick! Looking forward to APRIL!!!

dolfan06
01-16-2002, 01:48 AM
that after a years experience, the oline can turn things around!:rolleyes:

inFINSible
01-16-2002, 08:21 AM
you are really starting to irritate me:mad: , when i was talking about banning somebody, it is when they bring up a wife or girlfriend, in otherwords, a third party that has never been on this board. if somebody can't take a shot about his team, then he shouldn't be on here!
and another thing, i wasn't whinning about banning anybody, if i thought they should be banned. i told AJ or did it myself!:mad:
You just don't get it.
I better stop....or I'll end up getting banned.

dolfan06
01-16-2002, 09:27 PM

You just don't get it.
I better stop....or I'll end up getting banned.

i don't think so, but anything is possible! the main thing is, you seem to be the only one with a hard-on about the whole thing!:D

inFINSible
01-17-2002, 11:20 AM
Then maybe I'm the only one who realizes we have a childish mod, who, instead of saying thankyou and sorry about your loss, has to say something like nyah, nyah, nyah :p .

Jets_Rule
01-17-2002, 10:00 PM
inFINSible

The thing that got me was why do you even care what somebody says to you over the internet.
I worried everybody how I talk smack, but they keep talking so I begin talking my smack. Where I come from when you talk smack ANYTHING GOES and I mean everything.

dolfan06
01-18-2002, 12:02 AM
Then maybe I'm the only one who realizes we have a childish mod, who, instead of saying thankyou and sorry about your loss, has to say something like nyah, nyah, nyah :p .

maybe you are the only one! and jets rule was not banned for smack, he was banned for threats, or did everybody just forget that little detail!:p

Jaydog57
01-18-2002, 04:59 AM
Would you guys drink a beer, smoke a bowl, or whatever and get over it? The season's over. Nothing to say till next time. Party on, we got a long off season ahead of us.....:cool:

Jets_Rule
01-19-2002, 03:15 PM

maybe you are the only one! and jets rule was not banned for smack, he was banned for threats, or did everybody just forget that little detail!:p I was making threats, but go back and look who started it it sure in hell wasn't me, but you seem to forget that.