PDA

View Full Version : C&C3: Tiberium Wars

mor911
05-12-2007, 02:36 PM
I got this yesterday. I love it. I never played the PC version (which probably helps, no doubt the controls suffer), but it handles VERY well for a console RTS. They really put a lot of thought into the control scheme and I think they pulled it off. A solid RTS for console.

Goods - Cameron from House and Boomer from Battlestar Galactica are both in the game (two mega-hotties). The suprisingly solid and online is a blast. The live action cut scenes are suprisingly non-corny.

Bads - The graphics aren't that great. I assume they're a tad lower than it's PC counterpart. NO KEYBOARD AND MOUSE SUPPORT. That's a big WTF. The 360 has 3 USB ports. Other games and apps can use keyboard and mouse... This is an RTS for god sake. Why not have this feature? Just spelled dumb in my book. A little more camera control would have been nice, bu doesn't take away from the game. Because it is an RTS with a totally new and unique control scheme, the learning curve (to memorize everything) can be a tad steep. But well worth it.

Overall - I give it an 8.5. Definitely a must buy for 360 RTS fans. Or RTS fans who want to enjoy one infron of their couch instead of their PC for once.

:mor911:

americanmoose84
05-12-2007, 06:45 PM
I cant wait to get home. I got it in the mail today from GameFly.

Joe Flipper
05-13-2007, 09:44 AM
Got it the other day....GREAT GAME!