PDA

View Full Version : Marino Jersey??

Dfan4Life
07-22-2003, 03:33 PM
Well, I just received my Marino jersey off of eBay. It didn't fit me so I gave it to someone else... (see avatar) :up:

Does anyone know where I can get a nice Marino jersey for a decent price? Most places want close to $200 for them... Any suggestions??

Thanks!
-Dfan4Life-

WeVie
07-22-2003, 09:49 PM
If you just want a replica jersey and not an authenic one go to the NFL Shop catalog and you can get one like I am wearing in the avatar for about 65 bucks. They don't make Marino's jersey anymore I think so you will have to do the any name any number thing. That may be about 10 to 15 bucks more but still less than $100. You can call 1-877-NFL-Shop for a catalog.

CirclingWagons
07-22-2003, 09:56 PM
Originally posted by Dfan4Life
Well, I just received my Marino jersey off of eBay. It didn't fit me so I gave it to someone else... (see avatar) :up:

Does anyone know where I can get a nice Marino jersey for a decent price? Most places want close to $200 for them... Any suggestions??

Thanks!
-Dfan4Life-

nice avatar....now all you need is a Kelly jersey to wear yourself, then just attach the leesh..see, who says you cant relive history;)

WeVie
07-22-2003, 09:58 PM
By the way that is a great shirt for the dog. I need to get one of those for my shizu and however you spell it. You got it on ebay right?

Bobby Humphrey
07-22-2003, 11:05 PM
just get yours like i got mine. wait for some fat kid to come along wearing one, than beat the living snot out of him and take it. one tip, don't get blood on the jersey like i did.

Capt. Dick
07-22-2003, 11:09 PM
Originally posted by Bobby Humphrey
just get yours like i got mine. wait for some fat kid to come along wearing one, than beat the living snot out of him and take it. one tip, don't get blood on the jersey like i did.

Just tell the future buyer that it`s Marino`s blood. :lol:

Dfan4Life
07-23-2003, 11:15 AM
Thanks everyone for the responses. Yes, I got mine on eBay. It was not really meant for animals, but it happened to fit my dog since it was too small for me.

I never thought of doing the any number/any name replica jersey... hmmm... good idea! Do you think the NFL would have problems doing a #13 Marino jersey? I wonder if it's copyrighted/trademarked or whatever...

Peace,
-Dfan4Life-

Bobby Humphrey
07-23-2003, 11:27 AM
get a #13 Marimo one if they have any problems.

Scrap
07-23-2003, 01:53 PM
You could be getting it for someone with that last name. I don't think you'll have any problem getting it though.