PDA

View Full Version : For those who live in Broward

Dolfan32323
05-14-2007, 06:35 PM
I have found one of the best kept secrets in Broward County. At the public library located on the Nova Southeastern University Campus (the Alvin Sherman library), you can't rent games. 5 games at a time, for 2 weeks... absolutely free!!! Can even extend it to a 3rd week if you have nothing late. I highly reccomend keeping this a secret. They have games for every platform except PC. Not sure if they get in games as soon as they come out, but so far I have rented:
-XBOX: Rugby 06
-PS2: Final Fantasy
-360: NCAA 07, Lost Planet, Kameo, Cars
-Wii: Madden 07, Call of Duty 3, Rayman, Red Steel, Excite Truck.

All you have to do is get a free library card, check it out sometimes guys and don't tell too many of your friends. They always have a pretty big selection whenever I go.

If anyone knows if you can do this at other public libraries in Broward please let us know! Thanks!

Tpaddle
05-15-2007, 08:57 PM
I have found one of the best kept secrets in Broward County. At the public library located on the Nova Southeastern University Campus (the Alvin Sherman library), you can't rent games. 5 games at a time, for 2 weeks... absolutely free!!! Can even extend it to a 3rd week if you have nothing late. I highly reccomend keeping this a secret. They have games for every platform except PC. Not sure if they get in games as soon as they come out, but so far I have rented:
-XBOX: Rugby 06
-PS2: Final Fantasy
-360: NCAA 07, Lost Planet, Kameo, Cars
-Wii: Madden 07, Call of Duty 3, Rayman, Red Steel, Excite Truck.

All you have to do is get a free library card, check it out sometimes guys and don't tell too many of your friends. They always have a pretty big selection whenever I go.

If anyone knows if you can do this at other public libraries in Broward please let us know! Thanks!
:up:

Silverphin
05-15-2007, 09:51 PM
Damn.... Nova gets all the ****.

Dolfan32323
05-17-2007, 04:24 PM
:up:
Thanks for the reply #1 !

Mindwarp
05-17-2007, 04:26 PM
free game renting + Kreon Drive = ... wait Mor has my drive..