PDA

View Full Version : Attention: People who want to go to the Bills Tailgating Party

FinHeavenAJ
07-23-2003, 12:10 AM
This is to all members who plan to go to the Bills tailgating part on September 21st, at 8:30pm. I need to get an official count of people who do not have tickets yet but would like to sit in the same section as some other members. I am going to try and reserve seats for this.

So, if are planning to go to this game, and are ready to purchase tickets, and you wish to sit in the same section as I and some other members, please put your name here along with the amount of seats you need.

I'm not sure where the seats will be... all I know is that I will get it on the Home side and try not to make not be in the corner or endzone.

So, let me know. If you would like to sit in a section, let me know. If more members want the same spot I'll see what I can do. Otherwise, if you don't care exactly where you sit... just post how many seats you need.

http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

Thanks...

Sincerely,
Andrew Tatum

CirclingWagons
07-23-2003, 12:12 AM
2 seats, but how much?

Miamian
07-23-2003, 12:30 AM
Count me in too AJ. I may have to buy a car just to go to the game. Just one ticket.

Clumpy
07-23-2003, 09:04 AM
Hmmmmmm............can I sit wit y'all? ;)

PhinPhreak
07-23-2003, 10:36 AM
Originally posted by CirclingWagons
2 seats, but how much?

For you Circle it will cost a dollar three eighty.

inFINSible
07-23-2003, 06:51 PM
I need two.....and end-zone seats ROCK!.....Nothing like seeing those running lanes open up!...:D

goldfish
07-24-2003, 08:16 AM
I'll catch you guys in the parking lot. We generally park on the east side near the turnpike entrance. My crew sits in Sect. 449 row 3. What's usually on the menu?

MissMeth
07-24-2003, 12:43 PM
Originally posted by inFINSible
I need two.....and end-zone seats ROCK!.....Nothing like seeing those running lanes open up!...:D

I TOTALLY AGREE!! Thats where my season tickets are! Anyway, ill be there AJ (to the party i mean) but sorry i got to sit with my people.

MDFINFAN
07-25-2003, 02:59 PM
I'll be at the tail gate party, but I already have tickets, so here's to meeting a lot of you guys.

miadphan13
07-28-2003, 05:13 PM
I have not purchased tickets yet and would like two. I will decide who I bring with me later. I have $$ in hand. Let's go!!

Miamian
07-28-2003, 09:31 PM
13 IS SITTTING WITH US!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:band: :jumper: :rocker:

Dolfan984
08-01-2003, 04:52 PM
Hey Michele, wanna schedule another game this year? :)

miadphan13
08-01-2003, 11:55 PM
Sure! Is Chicago Dolfan up for it too? I have been granted time off from work for the following games:

Sept 20-21 / Bills in Miami
Oct 11-12 / Jags in Jacksonville
Oct 18-19 / Patriots in Miami
Nov 9 / Titans in Tennessee (huge maybe)
Dec 27-28 / Jets in Miami

I have not purchased tickets yet because I wanted to see what the rest of the usual gang was up to. :)

Let me know.......

BTW, say HI to your woman for me :) Hope to see you guys again!

Can we win a SB
08-02-2003, 12:51 AM
I REALLY WANT TO GO TO THE BILLS GAME, AND I NEED THREE TO FOUR TICKETS, HOW MUCH WILL IT BE. AND TELL ME THE TRUTH...

Can we win a SB
08-02-2003, 01:16 PM
sorry about the all caps

DolphinsNews
08-02-2003, 03:28 PM
I already got tickets, and I don't really post here much, but I live in delaware and I'm flying down on the 19th and staying until the 22 so I'll be there for the game. We already have tickets, but it would be good to have people to know in the lot. I'll have a ricky williams jersey on, so you should be able to spot me. J/K. Let me know were you all are and we can all meet up. I'm sitting in section 144, but let me know where everyone else is so we can all meet before the game!

Clumpy
08-03-2003, 08:55 AM
If I'm able to come down, I'll be wearing a TKO or E-Mo jersey :up:

FinHeavenAJ
08-03-2003, 09:11 PM
Ok,

I'm calling the front office sometime this week... and want to confirm the following:

Miamian - ONE ticket, no preference to sitting
inFins - TWO tickets, prefers endzone seating
miadphan13 - TWO tickets, endzone seating
dolfans1988 - FOUR tickets, no preference
JayDog - TWO tickets, no preference

That is a total of ELEVEN tickets. Ticket prices for lower endzone are approxiametly $50 each. However, they can range from $45 - $70 according to the Dolphins website. Upperlevel endzone would cost $40 according to TicketMaster.

I am going to try and get five people in one row, and then 6 in another. Or some other combination... I will try my hardest to get everyone in the same area, and really close together.

Now, just to confirm... PLEASE confirm that you want the amount of tickets there. If you do not pay, I will seriously be pissed.

Also, I am going to try and get in the endzone, if that doesn't work, then corner, and then sidelines. If there is no place, we're going up stairs... cause I know there are seats up there :D However, do not fear... we're going to sit on the home side.

If you are not comfortable with this arrangement, please tell me so and I will not purchase the tickets. Also, in addition, please let me know if you want a parking pass.

Lastly, if you do not live in Florida, or are looking for ways to get to the game. Please contact Michele, aka miadphan13, as she is a travel agent. Many people here go through her for their travel plans. She is very experienced. So, shoot her a PM or email, and ask her for some help :cool:

So, as I said... please let me know if all these plans are good. PLEASE CONFIRM AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!

Sincerely,
Andrew Tatum

Can we win a SB
08-03-2003, 11:20 PM
Ok i dont cant go anymore, my ride who is my brother has final exams in his college that week, so i guess i cant go.. i might go to the colts game..

FinHeavenAJ
08-04-2003, 04:54 PM
Hello,

I've contacted TicketMaster, and the only tickets they have available for seats that site more than two people are in section 449, row 29 & 28. The seats are currently worth $50.00

Thus, I have came to the conclusion that it would be in the best interest of us all if we purchased tickets seperately. If you wish to purchase better tickets through eBay or ticketsinaflash, you can do so.

Sorry about this... but I tried to get us all tickets, and seeing how everyone may not want those seats... I decided that it would be best if we all did our own thing for the seats.

However, have no fear, the tailgate party will still go on! Please be sure to get your hands on some orange parking passes to make things easier... it's $20.

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask.

Sincerely,
Andrew Tatum

inFINSible
08-04-2003, 05:01 PM
Can I still get a parking pass from you?

miadphan13
08-04-2003, 11:21 PM
Yes, I would like a parking pass also. Well, this sucks, but if we must split up, we must.

Miamian
08-05-2003, 07:10 AM
Okay, I really hate to sit by myself. So I'll get tickets for myself and anyone else who wants to sit together.

I don't need a parking pass.

Can we win a SB
08-05-2003, 12:34 PM
Is there a tailgate party for the Colts party???lol

miadphan13
08-05-2003, 04:28 PM
Why can't we get these tickets?

Section 435
Row 24
Seats 9-19
$50 each

I just found this on Ticketmaster today.

MissMeth
08-05-2003, 04:40 PM
Yea section 435 seems to be the only section you can get more than one seat together. You can get 6 there AJ!

FinHeavenAJ
08-05-2003, 04:55 PM
I just sent an email or PM to Miamian and inFins... I'm not waiting for their response!

If anyone else wants to come in... please feel free to let me know!

Prime Time
08-05-2003, 09:43 PM
I wish I could go :cry:

Miamian
08-05-2003, 11:22 PM
Let's do it. Sorry for the late post (is that considered fashionable in electronic etiquette?), I just got home a little while ago.

FinHeavenAJ
08-05-2003, 11:31 PM
Excellent... so its going to be...

inFins (2tix, 1 pass), Michele (2tix, 1 pass), myself (2 tix, 1 pass), and Miamian (1tix)

I shall call up TicketMaster tomorrow and get the tickets. I am pretty sure all three of you have my address... if not, PM me :cool:

Remember... $50 per ticket, and $20 per pass.

Thanks again... please send the money for the tickets as soon as possible, so I don't have to keep this on my credit card for too long... :lol:

Miamian
08-06-2003, 12:43 AM
Andrew, did you remember to work surcharges and mailing into the cost?

FinHeavenAJ
08-06-2003, 01:01 AM
Surcharges... yes. The tickets were $45 + $5 "conveinence" charge... :lol:

But I didn't work in the mailing... :cool:

miadphan13
08-06-2003, 12:43 PM
The check is in the mail! :D Thanks AJ, I finally get to meet you guys!! :D

Kamikaze
08-07-2003, 03:22 PM
Yo Michele, I'm BACK! :D I'd definitely like to go to the Bills game with y'all, but I'm already planning on taking time off in September to see a friend downstate in college, so no go. However, that last game of the year (at home vs. the Jets) looks MIGHTY tempting. I'd also like to escape to Florida again during December. :) Let me know what's up. Oh, and if you want to contact me on AIM, I changed my screen name to LiberalKami.

miadphan13
08-07-2003, 04:31 PM
December sounds perfect because you and Dolfan984 will be on college break. Let's plan something. You guys can crash with me again and we can go to the game together. :)

PhinPhreak
08-11-2003, 03:22 PM
Originally posted by clumpedplatelet
If I'm able to come down, I'll be wearing a TKO or E-Mo jersey :up:

Wow that's pretty cool of you clump to ear a Eddie Moore jersey, We knew you were a closet Fin Fan. :lol: