:lol: I cannot wait for this.

Phin-o-rama
05-18-2007, 09:47 PM
WHEN!@@#@!#!@!$@$

AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

also fortressforever might be better!

Bruzer
05-18-2007, 09:50 PM
Eh I like fortressforever look but it will be no different than team fortress which is its goal. I like TF2 becuase it adds a few new demensions.

Phinz420
05-18-2007, 09:54 PM
WHEN!@@#@!#!@!$@$

AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

also fortressforever might be better!

I agree completely on those sentiments.

Im not sold on FF just yet, and I think the light-hearted approach to graphics in TF2 is very refreshing and is going to mesh very well with the kind of game play that TF is known for.

I still remember the first time seeing somebody explode from being sniped in TFC, I think I was in tears of laughter. The same went for the spy, god that game had some fun stuff in it for online MP.

<3 Valve

Phin-o-rama
05-18-2007, 10:00 PM
tfc rules...i still play from time to time when bored...

i will definitely play both tf2 and ff....

Phinz420
05-18-2007, 10:05 PM
tfc rules...i still play from time to time when bored...

i will definitely play both tf2 and ff....
My original HL1 CD is tied to another account that I can't remember, and I loved that game so much I bought TFC itself from Steam anyways for about 10 bucks.

There are a ton of other great new games out there to play, but I just have too many fond memories of putting Napster on Autoplay and wasting hours and hours playing TFC. I also can't think of one class that I did not enjoy playing at least some of the time. From the Scout's insane speed to the medic's ridiculous Toxic heal packs(so fun when the other team doesnt have a medic :lol:) I swear I enjoyed every one of them.

Phin-o-rama
05-19-2007, 11:30 AM
i always played on a low gravity server lol....it quadrupled the funny moments..

as a soldier you could rocket jump anywhere....and it was awesome shooting people out of midair as a soldier...

low gravity tfc was awesome

Phin-o-rama
05-21-2007, 09:38 PM
ugh i just read in GI mag...no grenades in tf2? not sure if i like that or not...

Scatman
05-21-2007, 10:47 PM
this game looks fun...

Phinz420
05-22-2007, 01:27 AM
ugh i just read in GI mag...no grenades in tf2? not sure if i like that or not...

That is going to be strange.

Is that because of balancing issues you think? Or do they not have the time to properly code it in this late?(I can't imagine that...)

Without having any kind of grenades available, how on earth are non-explosive classes going to deal with Sentry guns??? Even the HWG, without grenades he would be chewed and spit out by a sentry. That was also one of the unique features of TFC was the fact that each class(except for the sniper of coarse) had their own class specific grenades. Pyro nades & HWG Nades were probably my favorite.

That really sucks if they don't ever add them.

Phin-o-rama
05-22-2007, 08:17 AM
the developer said it was to remove the 'spam' issue in tfc.....he has a valid point....we'll see

Phinz420
05-22-2007, 02:17 PM
the developer said it was to remove the 'spam' issue in tfc.....he has a valid point....we'll see

He definitely has a point about the spamming, I would hear grenades exploding ever 3 seconds on TFC maps. I would have thought that could be dealt with by simply cutting the sheer amount of grenades they gave us before. Completely eliminating them has me worried.