PDA

View Full Version : Photos of Uday and Qusay Dead

Muck
07-24-2003, 01:06 PM
Follow the Link and Click "Play" (http://www.msnbc.com/news/870749.asp?vts=072420030950)

Muck
07-24-2003, 01:08 PM
Here's Another. Click on the links at the bottom of the page.

www.cnn.com

Click on "Gallery" and then on each brother's link at the bottom. Be sure to click "Next".

XoPhinsoX
07-24-2003, 02:25 PM
Is it me or does it not look like them?

Did they get shot in the face or something.

CirclingWagons
07-24-2003, 02:27 PM
beautiful picures:)

Muck
07-24-2003, 03:37 PM
I thougth the same thing. But you gotta remember, both have full beards there. Qusay's hair is longer. And there eyes are closed. Uday looks "more like himself" of the two.

Says dental records give a 90% match. While I wouldn't put it past our government to fake something like this, I still can't see them doing it. Too big a chance of it blowing up in their faces.

I'm gonna believe it's them.

Prime Time
07-24-2003, 04:04 PM
That's nasty. Don't eat before you see this or else your PC will have vomit on it,

Scrap
07-24-2003, 04:17 PM
Hopefully it is them.I didn't exactly see much resemblance though.

baccarat
07-24-2003, 05:05 PM
Didn't they find stacks of millions of dollars in the house? That's a sign it's probably them. Most Iraqis don't have money like that lying around.

WharfRat
07-24-2003, 05:40 PM
They also matched dental records, and while I thought that Odai didn't look much like the real Odai... they matched xrays of his leg that was messed up in the assasination attempt.

It's them.

iceblizzard69
07-26-2003, 11:03 AM
Doesn't this violate the Geneva Convention? Weren't we complaining in March when the Iraqis were putting our dead soldiers on TV in Iraq? I supported the war, but you can't complain about one country doing something and then a few months later you do the same thing. These photos should not have been released to the general public because it violates the Geneva Convention.

WharfRat
07-26-2003, 08:31 PM
Originally posted by iceblizzard69
Doesn't this violate the Geneva Convention? Weren't we complaining in March when the Iraqis were putting our dead soldiers on TV in Iraq? I supported the war, but you can't complain about one country doing something and then a few months later you do the same thing. These photos should not have been released to the general public because it violates the Geneva Convention.

:hmmm:

Good point.

PhinstiGator
07-26-2003, 09:08 PM
Originally posted by iceblizzard69

I have not read through all the articles of the Geneva convention...but it is my understanding that the TV thing applies to soldiers and it is designed to be sensitive to the families of the deceased.

In this case Ebay & Whosay are NOT soldiers (former tyrants, rapists, & murderers) and they have no one willing to claim the bodies.
There is precedent for showing the bodies of deceased tyrants in WWII (Mussolini )

http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

And as recently as the 1990 with the brutal execution of Ceausescu in Romania. I was in Romania in 1991 and they still showed the execution on TV...every night.