PDA

View Full Version : Rockstar Games Announces Grand Theft Auto IV Special Edition

Dolfan5000
05-21-2007, 10:30 PM
Rockstar Games is proud to announce that Grand Theft Auto IV will be available as a special edition on October 16 in North America and October 19 in Europe, the same day as the regular edition of Grand Theft Auto IV.

I think I'm gunna reserve this tomarrow. I'm getting this and the original a couple months later.

Motion
05-22-2007, 08:08 AM
Whats special about it?

Motion
05-22-2007, 09:00 AM
Whats special about it?

The Grand Theft Auto IV Special Edition (http://xbox360.ign.com/objects/907/907969.html) comes inside a metal safety deposit box and contains a number of items besides the game itself. An exclusive art book will showcase production artwork used on the game and a soundtrack CD will highlight the music from "top artists" that is featured in the game. In addition, Rockstar fans will find themselves the proud owners of a Rockstar branded keychain and duffel bag.

Pre-ordering has already started for the Grand Theft Auto Special Edition, which will retail for $89.99 when it releases this fall.

:unsure:

Samphin
05-22-2007, 09:13 AM
Whats special about it?

You spend 30 more bucks on it to get the same game! That is what is special about it! :bighug:

Stitches
05-22-2007, 09:28 AM
Yea, lol. I'm not getting the special edition of this or Assassin's Creed. At least with Lost Planet you got an exclusive online map.