PDA

View Full Version : Bills sign CB Jason Webster.....

TarPhin
05-22-2007, 01:29 AM
a lot of bills fans have been trying to say that the loss of Clements won't matter, but i disagree. he was not worth the contract he got, but he was a top 5 corner in the league. Webster was a disappointment in Atl, but the bills must need him........

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2878084

Smoke
05-22-2007, 06:34 PM
The Bills defense is in trouble this year. Losing Clements, Spikes, and Fletcher will be no easy fix. Webster was a nice signing for them but he's still not enough to fix that secondary. Missing out on drafting Patrick Willis didn't help them either. Good news for us fin fans I guess.

GoBills24
05-22-2007, 07:51 PM
The Bills defense is in trouble this year. Losing Clements, Spikes, and Fletcher will be no easy fix. Webster was a nice signing for them but he's still not enough to fix that secondary. Missing out on drafting Patrick Willis didn't help them either. Good news for us fin fans I guess.

Ehhh, we got Posluszny instead. Not a bad consolation prize, IMO.

We still have McGee (who, besides 1/2 of last year, has shown he can be a starter), K. Thomas, Youboty (who was a first day pick), and now Webster.

We'll see how it works out at camp.

alen1
05-22-2007, 08:56 PM
this could be a good pick up if webster stays healthy

Kinzua
05-22-2007, 09:11 PM
If nothing else, it gives the Bills some depth at CB. At one time they only McGee, Greer, K Thomas, Youboty, and 2 UDFAs signed. They've signed a couple of more guys since and have now added Webster.