PDA

View Full Version : Nice Try Guys

mybills
01-13-2002, 08:29 PM
NOT!!!!!

iceblizzard69 - I just thought I'd return the favor..you know,
RUBBING IT IN????!!!!LMAO...YOU LOST!!!!!!!I LOVED IT!!!!

Maybe next time you come to the bbi, you won't be so insensitive?

No hard feelings here really...I just wish you guys didn't dismiss what I said before about the zebra's, cause now you know what I meant. As much as I can't stand your team, I saw at least 3 bad calls against Miami. The zebra's have been doing that all season.

Later!

49RSRUL!
01-13-2002, 09:02 PM
Looking for someone named "miamiblitz" who paid us a visit over at the official Niners message board after we lost to GB, but before the Dolphins lost to Baltimore...

This is for miamiblitz and only for him/her....

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...spoke a little too soon miamiblitz....maybe you jinxed your team you moron...at least we didn't lose at home....

Now for all the other Miami Dolphins fans, sorry you guys lost to the Ravens...I was rooting for you...I've been a visitor to your MB before so you know I like the Dolphins...

Next year, right? :)

See ya next season...take care all...

iceblizzard69
01-13-2002, 09:42 PM
Originally posted by mybills
NOT!!!!!

iceblizzard69 - I just thought I'd return the favor..you know,
RUBBING IT IN????!!!!LMAO...YOU LOST!!!!!!!I LOVED IT!!!!

Maybe next time you come to the bbi, you won't be so insensitive?

No hard feelings here really...I just wish you guys didn't dismiss what I said before about the zebra's, cause now you know what I meant. As much as I can't stand your team, I saw at least 3 bad calls against Miami. The zebra's have been doing that all season.

Later!

Yeah, I remember rubbing it in. I never said anything bad about you guys rubbing it in, all I said is that you guys would do it. Hell, if we switched situation and the Bills played in the playoffs and got their asses kicked like the Dolphins did I would rub it in too. The refs made tons of calls against us, like the fumble that would of ended up as a Miami TD, and a few times we were barely short of the first down according to them. I think the replacement refs are better than the people that are refs now.

billsfanone
01-13-2002, 10:25 PM
Well, draft day is just 97 days, 1 hours and 34 minutes away.

Dgenx321
01-14-2002, 10:12 AM
Why don't you try talking smack when the city of Buffalo actually has something it can call a football team, you guys are truly pathetic. You go what??? 3-13 and still smack talk a playoff team.... Thanks for taking Donahue off our hands hope you enjoy your loosing seasons...

Jeff1220
01-14-2002, 01:07 PM
Hey Steelers guy, mind your own business. You have no business in a Miami/Buffalo smack discussion. Now if we were talking about how the Steelers were going to get spanked at the Ketchup field by the Ravens next week...

Jeff1220
01-14-2002, 01:17 PM
hope you enjoy your loosing seasons...

The word is LOSING, Einstein.

Tunaphish429
10-22-2010, 09:51 AM
Why don't you try talking smack when the city of Buffalo actually has something it can call a football team, you guys are truly pathetic. You go what??? 3-13 and still smack talk a playoff team.... Thanks for taking Donahue off our hands hope you enjoy your loosing seasons...

This is just classic OMG..

Things ppl have said that I have missed on finheaven.

X-Pacolypse
10-22-2010, 07:55 PM
This is just classic OMG..

Things ppl have said that I have missed on finheaven.

Good bump.