PDA

View Full Version : Have A Good One!!

ravensjeff
01-13-2002, 09:06 PM
Good luck next year ladies & gentlemen. Nice game. We'll see ya next year in the playoffs.

This beer is for you'se!!!!!!!!!!!

miadphan13
01-13-2002, 09:18 PM
Thanks RavensJeff to you and your gang for coming over and hanging with us this week. :) It was refreshing to talk football with some intellectual fans. :D Congrats on the win and good luck with the rest of your season. :)

Actually, I believe we play you again in the regular season. Check next year's schedule. ;)

NYPHINSFAN
01-13-2002, 09:21 PM
You're right. It's nice to talk to intelligent fans. He even had the class to post a comment without any trash talk. But the 3-13 Bills fans are here trash talking! Gotta love the mentally challenged!

ravensjeff
01-13-2002, 09:43 PM
Yeah, you got the Bills fans, and we got the Steelers fans. They are a collection, I'll tell ya!!!!!!!!!!!

Sephy
01-13-2002, 10:13 PM
Idiots everywhere :p
Good game, Dolphins fans, everyone of you I've seen have been class people. Unfortunately, or fortunately how you look at it, the win gives us Steeler fans for one more week. Team of destiny again :)

dolfan06
01-13-2002, 10:22 PM
the bandwagon now! i'm AFC all the way!:D

Dolfan984
01-13-2002, 10:38 PM
I am probably pulling for the Pats now. One of my better friends is a Pats fan.

iceblizzard69
01-13-2002, 10:50 PM
I could care less who wins, since the Jets are out. The only team I like is the Dolphins, every other team I either hate (Jets, Bills, Colts, and Patriots) or I just don't care about a team. I don't do things like having second favorite teams, there is only one team, that is the DOLPHINS!!!!

Flyin11
01-14-2002, 12:50 AM
Originally posted by iceblizzard69
I could care less who wins, since the Jets are out. The only team I like is the Dolphins, every other team I either hate (Jets, Bills, Colts, and Patriots) or I just don't care about a team. I don't do things like having second favorite teams, there is only one team, that is the DOLPHINS!!!!

I have a 2nd team..but they went know where this year :( the Jacksonville Jaguars :D I will continue with what I always do if Miami loses in the playoffs. I continue to watch the playoffs...Some great games to watch and then when the Superbowl comes up....I HAVE TO stick with my conference..the AFC..No matter who the team is. ;)

dolfan06
01-14-2002, 01:08 AM
you predict another superbowl 19, 1980 matchup?;)

Flyin11
01-14-2002, 01:12 AM
I don't know..I can't think back that far :p I was only 5 years old :eek: I just don't know if anybody can stop them Rams in the NFC and Pittsburgh looks like they have the COMPLETE package that a team needs to make it all the way..A good all around (passing and running included)offense and great D. The only weak spot I see is there kicker. So I see the Rams and Steelers in it. It could be any one of the other teams as well...but I see these 2 right now ;)

dolfan06
01-14-2002, 01:18 AM
on the steelers bandwagon! THE GURU OF DOODOO, HAS SPOKEN!

Crowdog89
01-14-2002, 01:47 AM
Originally posted by dolfan06

What kind of moderator are you to root for the Squealers?:monkey: STEELERS!
We had a good game today, and to tell you the truth, the way the Ravens played during the season, I thought the Phins would give us a lot more trouble today. I couldn't believe some of the offensive play calling we had! Seems like our OC finally woke up.
We'll see you next regular season.

Thank ya'll for being classy fans and for making me feel welcome here on your board. Now let's talk about something here...
Do you like the Bills or the Bills fans as a whole? Didn't think so. Well take the worst Bills fan and multiply his ahem.. qualities x 1000 and you'll get a Squealer fan! Still want to root for them?

dolfan06
01-14-2002, 01:56 AM
i've been married to her for 35 years, now tell me honestly, who do you think i should root for!:D

Crowdog89
01-14-2002, 02:11 AM
i've been married to her for 35 years, now tell me honestly, who do you think i should root for!:D

Well, in that case I understand. Ya gotta make yourself clear from now on.:D

dolfan06
01-14-2002, 02:35 AM
Originally posted by Crowdog89

Well, in that case I understand. Ya gotta make yourself clear from now on.:D

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sephy
01-14-2002, 03:55 PM
I hope you married a good one! When I think of the average Steeler fan, and then think about marrying one...:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

ravensjeff
01-14-2002, 05:26 PM
As Crowdog says it, a Steelers fan = 1000 Bills fans in being idiots(I haven't seen too much of the Bills fans work, but I have of the Steelers).

Remeber that when the game starts on Sunday.

steve dewey
01-14-2002, 07:21 PM
sorry to say it baltimore ,but you won't be in the playoffs next year with six def starters up for free agency and you guys are what 15 or 20 million over the cap looks like we will see you in4th or3rd place maybe 2nd if your lucky. sorry about your bad luck.
also as much as I hate to say it you are about to get a taste of your own medicine the ball will be run down your throat
b/c Pitt off lineman are all healthy and fully rested .
also they have a stable of running backs ready to run.
I can't wait to see the murderer and Sharpe get their mouths shut.:p

Flyin11
01-14-2002, 07:28 PM

Just cause you are going to root for another team does not mean that you are getting on their bandwagon ;) getting on someone elses bandwagon to me is when you go and become a actual fan for that team...Like next year you will be wearing their apparel, going to their games, and claiming to be a fan of that team. That's jumping on the bandwagon...So your cool ;) I'm not rooting for the Steelers....Whoever makes it in the Superbowl for the AFC will be who I will probably cheer on (depending on who it is :p) I'll just be pulling for my conference ;) :cool:

phinsphan4ever
01-14-2002, 07:32 PM
Originally posted by Flyin11

Just cause you are going to root for another team does not mean that you are getting on their bandwagon ;) getting on someone elses bandwagon to me is when you go and become a actual fan for that team...Like next year you will be wearing their apparel, going to their games, and claiming to be a fan of that team. That's jumping on the bandwagon...So your cool ;) I'm not rooting for the Steelers....Whoever makes it in the Superbowl for the AFC will be who I will probably cheer on (depending on who it is :p) I'll just be pulling for my conference ;) :cool:

Flyin all the way. I'll pull for the AFC all of the way, depending on who it is of course.

dolfan06
01-14-2002, 09:05 PM
but my wife has to think i want the steelers!:D

miadphan13
01-16-2002, 08:48 PM
I have made it quite clear in the past that I support the Bucs and the Steelers. I do not own any of their merchandise and never will. I simply support them because those I care about support them and they are not in my division. My best friend is a Pats fan and I forgive her, but under NO circumstance do I root for a team within my division (well, unless of course it HELPS the Dolphins). ;)

Go Steelers!

dolfan06
01-16-2002, 11:34 PM
are a definate nono, but i know some cool pat and colts fans!;)