PDA

View Full Version : Madden NFL 2007

KnifeOfTheDead
05-30-2007, 01:15 AM
I went through the rosters today and I noticed that Ronnie Brown had the RB Robots facemask and an amber visor. When did he have this equipment in his career? Another thing is Jason Allen's gear. I changed that.

Last thing, who is on your fantasy team (if you have one on Madden)? I will put mine up later.

HysterikiLL
05-30-2007, 05:17 AM
Don't really have a fantasy team...playing a franchise with the skins at the moment, just because I love hitting with Sean Taylor and Portis is pretty tight to run with...other than that the skins pretty much suck

Motion
05-30-2007, 08:14 AM
Ronnie used that mask and visor in college a couple times but never in the pros.

I don't do the fantasy teams on there either. I like to keep it realistic.

Slappy8800
05-30-2007, 08:29 AM
no fantasy draft on the 360 version :(

Reminisce32
05-30-2007, 01:43 PM
I heard there will be fantasy draft in 08.

guatemalanfan
05-30-2007, 02:17 PM
Idont use fantasy either:)

mor911
05-30-2007, 02:27 PM
i also never use fantasy teams

KnifeOfTheDead
05-31-2007, 09:42 PM
this is my frist time on fantasy. QBs= Trent Green, Sage Rosenfels, Omar Jacob. RBs= Rueben Droughns, Tatum Bell, and another guy. FB= Lorenzo Neal, some Vickers guy. WR= Chad Johnson, Koren Robinson, Brandon Stokley, Wes Welker, Antwann Randle El, Taco Wallace (don't kown why). TE= Jeb Putzier, Miller dude. DE= Jason Taylor, Al Wallace. MLB= Napoleon Harris. CB= Asante Samuel, Andre Goodman, DeMarrio Minter. Saftey= Dawan Landry, Sammy Knight. That's all I can name off right now without the roster in front of me. I have only lost 1 game. My D is 1st in total and pass, and 3rd in run. My offense is low on the passing and rushing, but that's because my domination D gives them good field position. I had Reggie Bush but I traded him for Trent Green. Before you shoot me, my starting QB was Tony Romo. He threw at least 1 pick per game. I traded Reggie for Trent, and cut Tony. Omar Jacobs is fast and can throw pretty good, but he is a rookie so I shall wait 1 more season or so to put him in.