PDA

View Full Version : Meet Mr. Marshawn Lynch.....

evans555
06-01-2007, 01:55 PM
This guy is flying under the radar......

The Bills offense will be tough to stop and Lynch will be running all day behind Peters and Dockery

Heres a little preview http://youtube.com/watch?v=w5kA59Xnhew (http://youtube.com/watch?v=w5kA59Xnhew)

GoBills24
06-01-2007, 03:54 PM
Along with Lynch, I think the Pats, Phins, and Jets first round picks will also be very good players.

The AFC East, as a whole, got stronger.

PhinzN703
06-01-2007, 04:01 PM
Let's hope our 1st round picks make the transition to the NFL very smoothly. They will all have great college highlight films but those mean **** now. Time to prove themselves

FinsNCanes
06-01-2007, 11:05 PM
Not really all that impressive. I watched only like a minute or so but what I got out of that video was 80% of those runs seemed to be more so bad tackling then anything.

evans555
06-03-2007, 12:51 PM
Not really all that impressive. I watched only like a minute or so but what I got out of that video was 80% of those runs seemed to be more so bad tackling then anything.

ha the same "bad tackling" that Reggie Bush played against :boohoo:

Dolfan984
06-03-2007, 03:59 PM
Funny story. My buddy (a Pats fan) was at an A's game about 2 weeks ago, and Marshawn Lynch was there.

He was signing autographs for fans, and some little kid asked

"who's that?"

my buddy said

"that's marshawn lynch, you don't want his autograph"

well Lynch heard him (and was with a group of his friends) and had a wtf look on his face

then my buddy said

"he plays for the Bills, his autograph won't be worth anything"

and Lynch turned to his friends and said "see look how they do me" :lol:

Just thought this was an appropriate thread to share that story. :)

FinsNCanes
06-03-2007, 04:38 PM
ha the same "bad tackling" that Reggie Bush played against :boohoo:

I guess we'll see..

Not quite sure I understand what the crying face is for.

And to be honest I don't really think Bush is as great as people claim either. Someone posted some stats the other day showing Brown had more longer runs then Bush. Kinda funny.

rdhstlr23
06-03-2007, 05:37 PM
I'm not really too worried about Marshawn Lynch...no one scares the hell out of me more in the division than Lee Evans....guy just runs by everyone it seems like (especially any Dolphin DB). I still believe Marshawn was in draft where the demand for RBs was high, while the supply (or in this case the supply of quality RBs) was low. I think he was drafted much higher than he should've just because the Bills needed a RB. He is the worst out of Travis Henry, Willis McGahee, and himself. He's going to face the same difficulties that every other AFCE RB will face....two top 5 run defenses in Miami and New England, and an improving defense in New York.

Straztheman
06-03-2007, 06:06 PM
Funny story. My buddy (a Pats fan) was at an A's game about 2 weeks ago, and Marshawn Lynch was there.

"who's that?"

my buddy said

well Lynch heard him (and was with a group of his friends) and had a wtf look on his face

then my buddy said

:lol::lol: that made my day man

BuffaloSoldier2
06-03-2007, 06:10 PM

"who's that?"

my buddy said

then my buddy said

The story wouldn't have been so funny if Lynch wasn't so classy and pounded the hell out of your buddy. :wink:

BuffaloSoldier2
06-03-2007, 06:16 PM
I'm not really too worried about Marshawn Lynch...no one scares the hell out of me more in the division than Lee Evans....guy just runs by everyone it seems like (especially any Dolphin DB). I still believe Marshawn was in draft where the demand for RBs was high, while the supply (or in this case the supply of quality RBs) was low. I think he was drafted much higher than he should've just because the Bills needed a RB. He is the worst out of Travis Henry, Willis McGahee, and himself. He's going to face the same difficulties that every other AFCE RB will face....two top 5 run defenses in Miami and New England, and an improving defense in New York.

How in the world do you possibly know this? Oh, that's right, you have no idea.

Personally, I think Ronnie Brown is the worst out of Sammie Smith, Lamar Gordon, and John Avery.

Jetsfan0099
06-03-2007, 07:44 PM
Marshawn Lynch is not ever going to be a great RB, he will be average, maybe overhyped like Laurence Maroney.

ih8brady
06-03-2007, 10:02 PM
:spam:

GoBills24
06-03-2007, 10:20 PM
I think he was drafted much higher than he should've just because the Bills needed a RB.

IMO, the lowest he would've dropped is 16.

Green Bay would've taken him in a flash.

rdhstlr23
06-04-2007, 05:39 PM
IMO, the lowest he would've dropped is 16.

Green Bay would've taken him in a flash.

I know that. That's why I said alot of teams wanted a RB high, but the quality at that position past Adrian Peterson wasn't that of a first round quality. It's not only my opinion, but that of draft analysts as well. Not saying it's always right, because it isn't. Of course, if Willis is available you probably draft him.

BuffaloSoldier---it's an opinion, that's why I said I think he isn't that great. I don't know if he'll be worse. He just doesn't look as polished or have the physical gifts that Henry nor McGahee had when they were in college.

Deep2Evans
06-04-2007, 07:13 PM
Marshawn Lynch is not ever going to be a great RB, he will be average, maybe overhyped like Laurence Maroney.

Well, Im glad you can see into the future, got the NY lottery numbers for tonight too?

As for Maroney, he looked very solid last season, and should have a very good season this year, based on last season and his progression.

JIVE
06-04-2007, 09:03 PM
I know that. That's why I said alot of teams wanted a RB high, but the quality at that position past Adrian Peterson wasn't that of a first round quality. It's not only my opinion, but that of draft analysts as well. Not saying it's always right, because it isn't. Of course, if Willis is available you probably draft him.

BuffaloSoldier---it's an opinion, that's why I said I think he isn't that great. I don't know if he'll be worse. He just doesn't look as polished or have the physical gifts that Henry nor McGahee had when they were in college.

Perhaps Lynch was drafted a little high but I don't think anyone thought he wasn't a first round talent.

And it would be that hard for him to be an improvement over McGahee because he was average at best.

GoBills24
06-04-2007, 09:13 PM
It's not only my opinion, but that of draft analysts as well. Not saying it's always right, because it isn't. Of course, if Willis is available you probably draft him.

We all know how reliable (:lol:) those draft analysts are.

Jetsfan0099
06-06-2007, 10:54 AM
Well, Im glad you can see into the future, got the NY lottery numbers for tonight too?

As for Maroney, he looked very solid last season, and should have a very good season this year, based on last season and his progression.

Well if Maroney looked really good last year tell me how did Leon Washington look? He did have a better season? Maybe its just because Maroney is a 1st round back and somehow that gurentees success? Washington may of been a 4th round pick but he proved that he is electric in the NFL. Marshawn Lynch isnt that great, he is a good back but he is far from special..

Deep2Evans
06-06-2007, 04:27 PM
Marshawn Lynch isnt that great, he is a good back but he is far from special..

How do you know if hes great or not??? How does anyone know? He hasnt played a freakin down in preseason, let alone the regular season yet. The jury is out for now.

The Confessor
06-06-2007, 04:39 PM
We have already been through this.

Have ANY of you seen this kid run? I have-first hand.
He will be a good back, but I dont think he is even close to the last two guys you had in there.
It has already been posted, this years draft was incredibly week at RB. After Peterson, and Lynch ...who else was out there? Nobody.
I think by mid-season you will see that Lynch will be a good back, but far from a special back..which means that Lee Evans might set Fluffablo single season reception records...of course that is if your QB can get him the ball.

BuffaloSoldier2
06-06-2007, 06:44 PM
We have already been through this.

Have ANY of you seen this kid run? I have-first hand.
He will be a good back, but I dont think he is even close to the last two guys you had in there.
It has already been posted, this years draft was incredibly week at RB. After Peterson, and Lynch ...who else was out there? Nobody.
I think by mid-season you will see that Lynch will be a good back, but far from a special back..which means that Lee Evans might set Fluffablo single season reception records...of course that is if your QB can get him the ball.

Aren't you the guy who said Lee Evans would struggle to be a number 1 with wr without Eric Moulds before last year? :lol:

You also stated that Chris Henry, who didn't even start in college and averaged less than 4 yards per carry, was a better back than Lynch. :lol:

So yeah, I'm gonna take your opinion with a big grain of salt. :evil:

GoBills24
06-06-2007, 10:33 PM
I think by mid-season you will see that Lynch will be a good back, but far from a special back

What goes into the criteria of being a 'special back'? Nobody besides LT, IMO, is special right now in the NFL.

which means that Lee Evans might set Fluffablo single season reception records...of course that is if your QB can get him the ball.

That question was answered last season. Wasn't Evans the 9th leading receiver in the league?

Lee evans83
06-06-2007, 11:18 PM
What goes into the criteria of being a 'special back'? Nobody besides LT, IMO, is special right now in the NFL.

That question was answered last season. Wasn't Evans the 9th leading receiver in the league?

6th

JIVE
06-07-2007, 08:30 AM

I'd say Larry Johnson is pretty damn special.

GoBills24
06-07-2007, 11:01 AM
I'd say Larry Johnson is pretty damn special.

I'd give it a couple more seasons before I put him in the same class as LT.

But that's just me.

rdhstlr23
06-07-2007, 11:40 AM
I wouldn't say Larry Johnson is special...He's one dimensional. His recieving stats were better last year than before, but still, you don't worry about him when he's catching the ball. LT, can be put anywhere and do damage. The term "great, elite, special" back is overused. LT is obviously one of the special backs that we haven't seen probably since Marshall Faulk in his heyday with the Rams. A good back is fine. When I said Marshawn Lynch wasn't anything special or was going to be a good back, that wasn't meant in a derragatory sense. That OLine is going to block and he's going to find some holes to run through. It's just of my opinion that Travis Henry and Willis McGahee were more talented backs and could do a few more things with the ball in their hands.

I don't see how anyone can argue about Lee Evans, he's turned into a real stud. I want to see how he plays this year though without the extra defender in the box and a safety probably playing over top most of the time. It'll be interesting. Always is for a WR after they have that huge year....Chris Chambers didn't show up last year. So we'll see with Evans...I think he'll turn out much better than Chris however.

GoBills24
06-07-2007, 11:53 AM
I don't see how anyone can argue about Lee Evans, he's turned into a real stud. I want to see how he plays this year though without the extra defender in the box and a safety probably playing over top most of the time. It'll be interesting.

Well, if Lynch finds holes to run through, as you said, wouldn't that mean it would be necessary for the defense to put that extra defender in the box?

rdhstlr23
06-07-2007, 12:50 PM
Not necessarily. I'd much rather be giving up 4 yards a pop, playing a bend but don't break, make them do it all the way down the field type defense rather than giving up 80 yard TDs to Evans. I don't think Marshawn has that break away type of ability. It's kinda like in NE, when Dillon had a good year 2 years ago. You gave him his 4 yards a carry and just tried to keep the 20+ yard receptions down with guys like Deion Branch, Brown, and Givens.

BuffaloSoldier2
06-07-2007, 12:51 PM
I wouldn't say Larry Johnson is special...He's one dimensional. His recieving stats were better last year than before, but still, you don't worry about him when he's catching the ball. LT, can be put anywhere and do damage. The term "great, elite, special" back is overused. LT is obviously one of the special backs that we haven't seen probably since Marshall Faulk in his heyday with the Rams. A good back is fine. When I said Marshawn Lynch wasn't anything special or was going to be a good back, that wasn't meant in a derragatory sense. That OLine is going to block and he's going to find some holes to run through. It's just of my opinion that Travis Henry and Willis McGahee were more talented backs and could do a few more things with the ball in their hands.

I don't see how anyone can argue about Lee Evans, he's turned into a real stud. I want to see how he plays this year though without the extra defender in the box and a safety probably playing over top most of the time. It'll be interesting. Always is for a WR after they have that huge year....Chris Chambers didn't show up last year. So we'll see with Evans...I think he'll turn out much better than Chris however.

I agree with your whole post except the Willis part. :wink: Seriously, Bills kept waiting for him to be special and it never happened. Ravens are gonna be disappointed.

And to add to the LJ point, 4.3 ypc isn't speical. It's barely above average.

JIVE
06-07-2007, 01:34 PM
And to add to the LJ point, 4.3 ypc isn't speical. It's barely above average.

The fact that he was able to average that much despite carrying the ball an NFL record number of times is remarkable. Everyone knew Johnson was going to be the workhouse, and that the Chiefs were going to keep feeding him the ball, but teams still couldn't stop him. And unlike Tomlinson Johnson didn't have a good second back to help take some pressure of if him. It was all him, and obviously you're not going to stay fresh when you are getting the ball that many times with defenses stacked against you. The offense kept changing at quarterback and they had a bunch of injuries at offensive tackle, but Johnson was a constant. Johnson had an Earl Campbell type year. I think the guy is a jerk, but I can't deny his talent.

timbalu
06-07-2007, 01:57 PM
Good News for Bills, Bad News for AFCE
The Bills will have Nate Clemens this season!!! :clap: :clap: :clap: He'll be looking to redeem his reputation after last season's horror show, and it will be interesting to see how many balls Chambers catches against the Bills this year! Oh, yeah, and he'll be giving all those rookie DBs clinics in how to tackle, NFL style, by example.

Remember this one ? Nice one, Miss Piggie ! :sidelol:

Crisis
06-07-2007, 04:28 PM
Last time Chambers played us he didn't even catch a single pass.

Iroquois Joe
06-07-2007, 07:37 PM
The Bills will have Nate Clemens this season!!! :clap: :clap: :clap: He'll be looking to redeem his reputation after last season's horror show, and it will be interesting to see how many balls Chambers catches against the Bills this year! Oh, yeah, and he'll be giving all those rookie DBs clinics in how to tackle, NFL style, by example.

Get a clue.

The Bills have have 4 CB's, two with 8, one with 5 and one with 4 yrs. exp. Three of them are decent starters.That is if Webster stays healthy.

Youboty, projected low 1st, high 2nd in 06 has had a year in the system. He practiced daily at Ohio St. with the 1st round god Ginn. He's been going up against Lee Evens lately. A couple other cbs working out in camp.

Safety is set with youth and speed, DE is probably the strongest aspect on the D side of the Ball, LB and DT are concerns, but then again, youth. Really fast youth.

Distractions were shown the door. Veteran team players as well as up & comming leaders are asserting themselves now.

Unlike some teams with aging players who are looking at a last kick at the can and could soon become distractions. Buffalo dumped theirs. Fletcher was good, takling 3 -8 yards past scrimmage.

Hey, lots of talk about Lynch, remember this name...Dwayne Wright RB, Bills 4th round pick. He will have at least 500 yrds on the ground and maybe 350 receiving his rookie year. He will be tough to stop.

JIVE
06-07-2007, 09:25 PM
I think Lynch is a very good pick for the Bills.

He was a great back in college who did a lot of things both as a runner and a receiver.

I think they were smart to get rid of McGahee. He was only great in his own mind and didn't have the kind of attitude you want on a team that is filled with young players and is still trying to find its way.

One thing's for sure. The AFC has quite a few talented young running backs.

LABillzFan
06-08-2007, 10:04 AM
80% of those runs seemed to be more so bad tackling then anything.

Then I guess we can count on him having some big games this year vs. Miami.

JT#1
06-09-2007, 01:34 AM
Then I guess we can count on him having some big games this year vs. Miami.
Because Zach Thomas is known for not being able to make tackles ?

Kinzua
06-09-2007, 10:32 AM

Yeah, I do. It was written before the 2006 season when the Bills franchised Nate. It was true, too. The Bills did have him for the 2006 season, and how many balls did Chambers catch against him in 2006? Obviously, not nearly enough since the Bills swept the Fins in 2006, winning 16-6 in Miami and 21-0 in Buffalo.

So, what's the purpose of your post other than to advertise your pathetic need to embarass yourself regularly in public???

BTW, you did know that you give half-witted rednecks a bad name, right, Timbits?

Kinzua
06-09-2007, 10:48 AM
I think that Marshawn is an upgrade over Willis simply because of attitude. Willis didn't like Buffalo, and it seems that he didn't fit in with the Levy-Jauron crew, but he made himself an outsider. He might not have fit in with Mularkey's group, either. I also don't think that Willis was as good after his injury as he was before it. At any rate, I hope he does well in Baltimore -- except when he plays the Bills. :)

Anthony Thomas, Marshawn, and Dwayne Wright will make a very nice trio running behind the Bills improved OL early on in the season, but I expect Marshawn will stake out the starting role by the second half of the season. What makes Marshawn special is his ability to "make guys miss" as well as his ability as a receiver. He's a versatile, all-purpose back in the mold of Thurman Thomas. :clap:

G-Money
06-22-2007, 11:22 AM
This guy is flying under the radar......

The Bills offense will be tough to stop and Lynch will be running all day behind Peters and Dockery

Heres a little preview http://youtube.com/watch?v=w5kA59Xnhew (http://youtube.com/watch?v=w5kA59Xnhew)

I agree as far as the Bills offense being tough to stop. I think Lynch is a good RB and will fit in nicely in that offense. Losman is starting look comfortable and he has great WR s. However, the defense lost to many Key players. That's going to hurt the Bills this year.

G-Money
06-22-2007, 11:58 AM
I think Lynch is a very good pick for the Bills.

He was a great back in college who did a lot of things both as a runner and a receiver.

I think they were smart to get rid of McGahee. He was only great in his own mind and didn't have the kind of attitude you want on a team that is filled with young players and is still trying to find its way.

One thing's for sure. The AFC has quite a few talented young running backs.

The Bills got rid of McGahee becouse he did not want to be in Buffalo. Not becouse they were trying to " upgrade" the offense. Do you think the Bills would of got rid of him if he actually wanted to be there? McGahee is a great RB and just imagine what he'll do playing for a team that he likes. I think he'll make the Pro Bowl with the Ravens. The Bills can only hope Lynch will be half the RB that McGahee "Already is"

John from Hemet
06-22-2007, 02:53 PM
In all honesty do we as bills fans expect the fins to say we had a great draft and tht Marshawn Lynch will be a great running back......

The thing that was holding back Marshawn's draft status was a supposid bad attitude.....truth be told he is a mommas boy and so momma will keep him in line...:)

CAbills
06-24-2007, 12:55 PM
I love all this trash talk about Marshawn, which has been mentioned already, hasn't played a down in the NFL. But you know who has the second overall pick from a few years ago. Damn that boy is good. Laugh.

JIVE
06-24-2007, 02:15 PM
The Bills got rid of McGahee becouse he did not want to be in Buffalo. Not becouse they were trying to " upgrade" the offense. Do you think the Bills would of got rid of him if he actually wanted to be there? McGahee is a great RB and just imagine what he'll do playing for a team that he likes. I think he'll make the Pro Bowl with the Ravens. The Bills can only hope Lynch will be half the RB that McGahee "Already is"

Word was that the team was not happy with McGahee even before he started saying he wanted out. He did not give them the production nor the attitude they were looking for.

MOSSisaBOSS
06-24-2007, 03:17 PM
Personal attacks will not be tolerated. Please comment only on the subject, and not the poster

LM will out rush every rb in the afc east by atleast 150 yards at seasons end book it..

rdhstlr23
06-24-2007, 09:33 PM
Personal attacks will not be tolerated. Please comment only on the subject, and not the poster

LM will out rush every rb in the afc east by atleast 150 yards at seasons end book it..

I'll put some Phin Dollars and some other things on that. I don't know if it will be Ronnie Brown, but I feel pretty confident in saying that either Brown, Jones, or Lynch will outrush Maroney.

GoBills24
06-24-2007, 09:54 PM
I'll put some Phin Dollars and some other things on that. I don't know if it will be Ronnie Brown, but I feel pretty confident in saying that either Brown, Jones, or Lynch will outrush Maroney.

I don't know man, Maroney won't be splitting carries this year anymore.

In fact, this would be a good race. Lynch, Maroney, Jones, and Brown are not splitting carries, so, barring injury, it would go right down to the wire.

John from Hemet
06-25-2007, 12:51 AM
While I think that Marshawn can be the BEST back out of this group. I just love his overall game. Not only is he a very good runner but his receiving skills are excellent.

But....I also think that he will NOT be the leading rusher out of this group this year? Why? Because believe it or not the stable of RB's for Buffalo looks too good to just give all the carries to one guy.

He will be in a lot of important situations....but he and the draft pick from Fresno State are going to be sharing a lot of carries......this is going to be a Thunder and Lightening situation.

FinsNCanes
06-28-2007, 11:41 AM
I love all this trash talk about Marshawn, which has been mentioned already, hasn't played a down in the NFL. But you know who has the second overall pick from a few years ago. Damn that boy is good. Laugh.

Yeah....

Kind of difficult when you split carries with a pro bowl back. Wouldn't you think? I think it's funny Lynch is gonna lead the AFCE already in rushing and we haven't even started the season.

FinFan_Est.1984
06-30-2007, 07:59 AM
While I think that Marshawn can be the BEST back out of this group. I just love his overall game. Not only is he a very good runner but his receiving skills are excellent.

But....I also think that he will NOT be the leading rusher out of this group this year? Why? Because believe it or not the stable of RB's for Buffalo looks too good to just give all the carries to one guy.

He will be in a lot of important situations....but he and the draft pick from Fresno State are going to be sharing a lot of carries......this is going to be a Thunder and Lightening situation.

The Thunder and Lightning this year will be Ronnie Brown and Lorenzo Booker. Mark my words.
Lets see if momma's boy will be staying home with momma all the time or partying it up with the boys.

John from Hemet
07-02-2007, 07:10 PM
Well...I am up for a bet.

I am willing to bet that the running backs for Buffalo fair better then the running backs for fins.

Gotta be a way to put this together.....anyone have any ideas?

The reason being is our Offensive Line is better then yours.....the Left side of our line looks to be a dominant one with Jason Peters and Dockery.

I actually like Ronny Brown....he is a good back. But he is not a masher like our Fresno State RB. Lorenzo booker is even smaller.

rdhstlr23
07-03-2007, 01:09 PM

I am willing to bet that the running backs for Buffalo fair better then the running backs for fins.

The reason being is our Offensive Line is better then yours.....the Left side of our line looks to be a dominant one with Jason Peters and Dockery.

I actually like Ronny Brown....he is a good back. But he is not a masher like our Fresno State RB. Lorenzo booker is even smaller.

I think you're taking way too much stock in your "Fresno State masher". He's not going to see many carries. If he sees any it will be at the goalline--like Brandon Jacobs. However, don't you all still have Anthony Thomas to do that? If Marshawn Lynch struggles, he's going to be given the whole season to break out because he was a 1st round draft pick and a lot of money was invested in him. Rather than, at the first sign of struggle go to this 3rd rounder. It just doesn't work like that. I think Marshawn could possibly outrush Brown, but that depends if the philosophy is to pound the run.
With the advancement of Losman, and with a solid WR core lead by Evans, I'm not so sure running the football is priority #1. Here in Miami, Ronnie Brown is going to be asked to run the ball 25+ times again. Something he's never seen here in Miami. He's averaged about 1000 yards his first 2 seasons on very few carries. The Buffalo line is better, but I think Miami RBs will beat out Buffalo RBs, in terms of yards, just based on carries alone.

rdhstlr23
07-03-2007, 01:13 PM

BuffaloSoldier2 and I have a bet on which team has the better total overall record. Whoever wins gets to make an avatar of their choice and the other has to use it during their time here on Finheaven or BillsZone.

John from Hemet
07-03-2007, 02:42 PM
I think you're taking way too much stock in your "Fresno State masher". He's not going to see many carries. If he sees any it will be at the goalline--like Brandon Jacobs. However, don't you all still have Anthony Thomas to do that? If Marshawn Lynch struggles, he's going to be given the whole season to break out because he was a 1st round draft pick and a lot of money was invested in him. Rather than, at the first sign of struggle go to this 3rd rounder. It just doesn't work like that. I think Marshawn could possibly outrush Brown, but that depends if the philosophy is to pound the run.
With the advancement of Losman, and with a solid WR core lead by Evans, I'm not so sure running the football is priority #1. Here in Miami, Ronnie Brown is going to be asked to run the ball 25+ times again. Something he's never seen here in Miami. He's averaged about 1000 yards his first 2 seasons on very few carries. The Buffalo line is better, but I think Miami RBs will beat out Buffalo RBs, in terms of yards, just based on carries alone.

In all honesty I dont know that Lynch will outgain Ronny Brown in rushing yards. The bills have already come and and said that it will be a running back by committee. What will interesting for bills fans is how many all purpose yards Lynch has by the end of the year. That is something we have not had in a while is a multi purpose type back...Magehee was not a natural pass catcher

From what I can gather the bills mgt brought The Fresno State back in with the same notions as you are speaking of...but once he got there they were suprised at just now nimble he is for a big back and natural hands

A Train is there for insurance purposes now I think. Its a deep position for us. It will all boil down to the OL as we just have too penetration into our backfield in previous years.

MikeO
07-22-2007, 06:01 PM
This kid can play. The Willis trade was a good one for Buffalo

Dors156
07-26-2007, 12:00 AM
Bills fans i really doubt Lynch will be the top rusher in the AFC East this year because he is a rookie first of all and thats alot to ask for from a rookie. I think the rushing title will be between Jones and Brown(not homer). A few might be suprised that i didnt say LM. They are going to have to spread that ball around often throught the air to moss, stallworth and welker. So Marooney might not get as many carries as expected. Brown will get alot of carries because of Cameron as HC/OC because he is a very balanced player. Personally i see jones getting the title because he is most experienced.

jp2lee783
07-26-2007, 01:26 PM
Out of the four backs in the East I think Ronnie Brown has the most pressure on him this year. He's been a decent running back, but a disappointment as far as #2 overall pick.

finfan54
07-26-2007, 09:19 PM
Um, Ive read Bills Digest. I am in no way afraid of this defense

Arron Schoebel (good DE)
Kyle Williams (former dope dealer)
Chris Kelsay (light in the pants)
Larry Tripplet 6-3 293 lbs.
Paul Poslusny Rookie
Angelo Crowell (leader of the LB's)
Keith Ellison 2nd year no name
Terrence Mcgee (leader of the DB's) WOW!
Jason Webster former DB from SF WOW!
Donte Whitner
Ko Simpson

VEry young and light Defense people. Very very light. They are counting on 30+ points per game from there O to counter this piss poor lineup right here. If we cannot beat the Bills, then we are a sorry bunch.

finfan54
07-26-2007, 09:24 PM
Bills fans i really doubt Lynch will be the top rusher in the AFC East this year because he is a rookie first of all and thats alot to ask for from a rookie. I think the rushing title will be between Jones and Brown(not homer). A few might be suprised that i didnt say LM. They are going to have to spread that ball around often throught the air to moss, stallworth and welker. So Marooney might not get as many carries as expected. Brown will get alot of carries because of Cameron as HC/OC because he is a very balanced player. Personally i see jones getting the title because he is most experienced.

I agree with this. Brown is expected to carry a load. Lynch is said to be possibly sharing the load with Atrain. there is talk of it in Buffalo anyways.
Problem for the Bills is the defense is going to suck really really bad. that means the O will lose whatever steam it has towards the end of the season. Oline is very very beefy. Beefier than any line I have seen. Does not translate into talent.

John from Hemet
07-27-2007, 04:49 PM
Um, Ive read Bills Digest. I am in no way afraid of this defense

Arron Schoebel (good DE)
Pro Bowl DE

Kyle Williams (former dope dealer)
I would think a dolphin fan would the last person to talk in this area. He started as a rookie

Chris Kelsay (light in the pants)

No he isn't

Larry Tripplet 6-3 293 lbs.

Solid but unspectaculor

Paul Poslusny Rookie

If he was your rookie you would be singing his praises...he is a stud

Angelo Crowell (leader of the LB's)

Up and comer

Keith Ellison 2nd year no name

best linebacker we had last year and he was a rookie

Terrence Mcgee (leader of the DB's) WOW!

Def a concern (but you cant be all pro at every position)

Jason Webster former DB from SF WOW!

Was a good corner till injury bug hit him.....say what you want he is a veteran

Donte Whitner
Ko Simpson

2 rookie safties last year that were so good nobody was throwing deep on us with any success.....now with a year under their belt

VEry young and light Defense people. Very very light. They are counting on 30+ points per game from there O to counter this piss poor lineup right here. If we cannot beat the Bills, then we are a sorry bunch.

It is a very young and light defense which fits the scheme that they run. And this is pretty much the defense (sans Nate Clements) that beat you twice last year with our horrible offense.