PDA

View Full Version : easports madden blog loves Ginn

Mindwarp
06-01-2007, 03:27 PM
http://www.easports.com/maddennfl/blogs.jsp

Ted Ginn at #9. I’m going to go out on a limb here and say I really like this pick by Cam Cameron and the Dolphins. Yes he has a foot issue right now. It’s just the foot. I have not heard the name Liz or Frank with this injury so I am not worried about it. Obviously the Dolphins don’t see it as anything more than a short term setback, otherwise I imagine he wouldn’t have gotten the call at #9. What Cam Cameron has right now with Ted Ginn is a Devin Hester who can also contribute on offense, probably out of the slot. Ginn comes into the league as one of the 2-3 fastest players in the NFL right away. Watch for Ginn to have a 2006 season Hester-like impact on Miami’s return game in 2007, he will score a couple of times at least on special teams. I also like him to catch 35-45 balls with an upside of 5-6 TDs on the offensive side of the ball.

and

# Rookies who will bring the nastiness to Madden NFL 08:

* Calvin Johnson and Ted Ginn at WR. Ginn going to rival Devin Hester for fastest man in the NFL and Calvin will just be sickening with his ratings. Think Randy Moss speed and jumping ability…Terrell Owens strength and tackle breaking ability...and Marvin Harrison hands.

Motion
06-01-2007, 03:38 PM
:woot:

Mindwarp
06-01-2007, 03:40 PM
think he's going to be hella fast when the game comes out :yes: and catch :) his awareness will probably be low cause of him only knowing 3 routes coming out of OSU but **** Randy Moss only knew the fly pattern coming out. :lol:

Motion
06-01-2007, 03:42 PM
Can't wait to play the new Madden.......

.....with Beck behind center!!!

mor911
06-01-2007, 03:49 PM
Wow! They have a hard on for CJ too

TotoreMexico
06-01-2007, 03:49 PM
Sweet!

Dol-Fan Dupree
06-01-2007, 03:58 PM
Wow! They have a hard on for CJ too

who doesn't?
*#$#$ I have a hard on for CJ

mor911
06-01-2007, 04:11 PM
Here's the reply i got from CJ for you bro :wink:

Dear Calvin Johnson,

A good friend of mine that I met on a Miami Dolphins message board (if that's possible) recently told us that he has a massive man-crush on you. We'd seriously appreciate it if you come to his aid at http://finheaven.com and let him feel you up or something.

You buddy,
The MorSo he replied

What the **** is this?!?!? **** you guys!
I think that went well!

Firesole
06-01-2007, 04:44 PM

So he replied
I think that went well!

:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

GridIronKing34
06-01-2007, 06:22 PM
Good, Welker's speed was keeping me from burning the defenders for TDs on returns online. I could break away but somehow that fast linebacker caught up to me. Having Ginn and Chambers = vertical pass scheme on Madden.

HysterikiLL
06-01-2007, 06:38 PM

So he replied
I think that went well!

:lol:

New madden is going to be fricking awesome. FRICKING AWESOME! I can't wait to break every single imaginable record with Devin Hester on offense :dance:

Majpain
06-01-2007, 06:57 PM
:lol:

New madden is going to be fricking awesome. FRICKING AWESOME! I can't wait to break every single imaginable record with Devin Hester on offense :dance:

Somehow I hear this every year....

KnifeOfTheDead
06-02-2007, 12:44 AM
Sounds like CJ will be unstoppable. Crap-o-matic. Ginn will be awesome though.

dolphinfan2k5
06-02-2007, 02:01 AM
Sounds like CJ will be unstoppable. Crap-o-matic. Ginn will be awesome though.

Hey bro, good to see another ISU fan here :up:

Are you from Iowa?

Desides
06-02-2007, 04:55 AM
Ginn is going to only "rival" Hester for "fastest man in the NFL?" Come on, EA. Admit that you goofed up by giving Hester a 100 speed rating, knock him down to 98, and put Ginn at 100. Ginn ran in more punt/kick returns for TDs than Hester did.