06-02-2007, 12:54 AM
What is your wishlist for Madden 08?

Mine is: More equipment options
Ability to come up with your own gameplan in franchise
Ability to run drills (running attack, chase and tackle, etc.) in practice
Even more drills, like the ones in NCAA 07: Pass skeleton, Oklahoma
Watch game tape in franchise
More depth for create a player
Watch games from luxury boxes (owner mode)
Press conferences
Watching ESPN and NFL Network for news
Better Create a stadium in create a team
If you get injured in Hall of Fame mode, you go into the locker room and get checked out, and if it is serious, you go to the hospital, then later go to the sidelines
Off the field appearence for players (choose what to wear after games)
Have to buy stuff (like groceries) in Hall of Fame mode. So if you get healthy stuff, you will loose weight and become stronger. However, if you stock up on crap (like Tank Johnson in jail) you put on lbs. and athletisism goes down.
Scouting mode (check out players in their pro days and stuff)
Off the field conflicts (Michael Vick dogfights, Marquise Hill drowning, family member dies)
Have team meetings

Whew! That's a lot!

mor911
06-02-2007, 12:55 AM
i just want the dolphins to not get screwed into a sixty something overall average...

HysterikiLL
06-02-2007, 01:07 AM
That's a cool idea about buying food and stuff..I always thought it kinda sucks how you can just change your guys size whenever you want..

As for me, I live (in life, and in Madden) for two things..

Taking peoples heads off, and speed. Give me those two things and I don't care what else they do, I'm there.

KnifeOfTheDead
06-02-2007, 01:23 AM
I thought it would be cool to go around Miami, go to a restaurant with your girlfriend, go to a movie, and the next day go to training camp then go to meetings. This would be really cool if there was a create a team thing and you had real people on your team. Then you can talk to them and stuff. Then you can go play some teams. In the offseason you could do whatever a football player does. Like go hunting, meet with the family, eat, and other stuff.

Majpain
06-02-2007, 01:43 AM
I thought it would be cool to go around Miami, go to a restaurant with your girlfriend, go to a movie, and the next day go to training camp then go to meetings. This would be really cool if there was a create a team thing and you had real people on your team. Then you can talk to them and stuff. Then you can go play some teams. In the offseason you could do whatever a football player does. Like go hunting, meet with the family, eat, and other stuff.

What are we playings the Sims 3 are you ready for some football?

I much rather Madden focus on gameplay above anything. Forget the gimmicks. Their rating system is horrible. Who ever wins the super bowl automaticly gets a 96+ rating? its complete garbage.

I would like full customization

Players
Stadiums
Fields

the one thing I liked in 07 was the fact that each position had a skill attribute's.

Also they better not F up the Create a player fuction like they did last year.

Clark Kent
06-02-2007, 01:59 AM
Off the field conflicts (Michael Vick dogfights, Marquise Hill drowning, family member dies)WTF???

KnifeOfTheDead
06-02-2007, 02:01 AM
There is way more equipment in NCAA 07. Like you can have long sleeves and half sleeves at the same time. The game play is better too. Crown noise, when you make a big hit it zooms in and plays it in slo-mo. Reverse kick returns. It is overall better.

1 more thing. In Madden 08, please make it possible to get a L.T. card. This year the only way to get it was to beat Rushing Attack. When you do, you get a Shaun Alexander card.

KnifeOfTheDead
06-02-2007, 02:03 AM
WTF???

If someone gets into trouble (DUI, punching someone in the face in Vegas, killing someone) they get punished. If a players family member dies, they will miss games/practices to be with their family.

TheMageGandalf
06-02-2007, 02:55 AM
All I want is what MADDEN 2005 had.

Its been what...three years now?

Yeah, I think they can put everything that was in that game over here and more.

I'd say the 2006 version (XBOX/PS2) because it had even more features but I figure they are so lazy that asking for that would be too much.