PDA

View Full Version : Madden 08 cover

Straztheman
06-03-2007, 04:48 PM
I hate it how Vince Young is on the cover of Madden. IMO he doesnt deserve it at all.

So my question is who do you think should be on the cover and why

I would have to go with L.T.

Hasnt been on a cover yet and hes a primer back in the league and desrves the honor.

Stitches
06-03-2007, 04:55 PM
I think you meant this in the gaming forum. And who says they didn't try LT, I thought i read somewhere that he turned EA down(and I don't blame him). It doesn't matter who is on the cover, that has zero effect on whether or not i purchase the game.

"It's in the game" not the cover.

Skeet84
06-03-2007, 04:59 PM
I think you meant this in the gaming forum. And who says they didn't try LT, I thought i read somewhere that he turned EA down(and I don't blame him). It doesn't matter who is on the cover, that has zero effect on whether or not i purchase the game.

"It's in the game" not the cover.

I could not have said it any better myself!!!! I agree on all accounts!

GridIronKing34
06-03-2007, 06:03 PM
If JT was on the cover, I'd cry.

HysterikiLL
06-03-2007, 07:34 PM
Sheesh, I'm tired of all the "Vince doesn't deserve this, Vince doesn't deserve that" talk. Not to attack you bro, but I've heard it so much. Why doesn't he deserve the cover? He's popular, he wins games, he sells tickets, he's exciting and fun to watch. Seriously..

Are we going to take a critical approach and say he doesn't deserve the cover because of his suspect mechanics, or awkward throwing motion?

Samphin
06-03-2007, 08:00 PM
LT was their first option. He turned it down due to them not giving him enough money. So they went with Vince Young instead. I really don't care. I just want them to put Tom Brady on the cover so that we can guarentee either a bad season or an injury (kidding...sort of).

I am sure I will buy this game even though I doubt much will change. At this point, the franchise has become a habit for me.

Dolfan32323
06-03-2007, 08:03 PM
As long as it isn't a Dolphin!

WestCKoastiN
06-03-2007, 08:10 PM
As long as it isn't a phin on the cover.. Watch VY go down this year :lol:

SuavePhin
06-03-2007, 08:17 PM
I see no problem w/ Young on the cover, "good or bad" the guy is flat out exciting to watch

Aqua4Ever04
06-03-2007, 09:13 PM
They should just go back to putting Madden himself on the cover. The reason they probably don't is because they don't want him to lose his life. :lol:

big j
06-03-2007, 09:18 PM
it dosen't matter who is on the cover once the game play and fun factor is the same as in the past that's fine with me.

#1dolphinsfan
06-03-2007, 09:19 PM
They did ask LT but he turned it down

Motion
06-03-2007, 09:26 PM
Old news, this was announced what? A month or two ago?

I don't think he deserved it either but I don't really think its that big of a deal.

Theres already a big thread in the Gaming Forum about this BTW.