PDA

View Full Version : Miadphan13,Flyin11 and Jaydog57

Joe
01-13-2002, 11:26 PM
Tough loss guys and gals. Looks like we both blew it! I was pulling for you guys to! oh well maybe next year? I had some fun on this board thanx to you guys. The above mentioned are all class acts in my eyes! see ya all next year. :monkey: Ravens!!!

Flyin11
01-14-2002, 12:43 AM
Thanks and take care Joe :cool: :D I'm sure we will see each others teams next year ;) We just couldn't stop the rush today and Baltimore's D was the better opposition in terms of our offense :( Curtis Martin would have ran circles around us if we played you guys :p :o Your team will be another force to reckon with again next year ;) :( LOL I'll still be on here as long as I can so if you want to talk about the games and stuff..come on by :)

Joe
01-14-2002, 08:58 AM
Originally posted by Flyin11
Thanks and take care Joe :cool: :D I'm sure we will see each others teams next year ;) We just couldn't stop the rush today and Baltimore's D was the better opposition in terms of our offense :( Curtis Martin would have ran circles around us if we played you guys :p :o Your team will be another force to reckon with again next year ;) :( LOL I'll still be on here as long as I can so if you want to talk about the games and stuff..come on by :) Hey Flyin11 cheer up, you guys have a great team as much as it pains me to say so. Ya pretty much need what we need somebody at the helm to take control and with authority! As long as you wanna talk football I'll come back. Have a good one my friend!:D

phinsphan4ever
01-14-2002, 07:13 PM
you're a class act jets fan in my book!:cool:

Jaydog57
01-15-2002, 02:46 AM
Maybe next year Santana Moss will show why he was so awesome at the U of Miami.:cool: Could this be Vinny's last year as a Jet? Whatever happens, good luck and we'll see you guys on the field next season.:cool:

miadphan13
01-16-2002, 08:51 PM
I know I'm a little late, but I've been busy. :) It was nice talking playful smack with you and we all look forward to your visit next year. Take it easy Joe! :cool: