PDA

View Full Version : Fantasy Football

phinfan2003
07-28-2003, 12:22 PM
I know this is off topic but as a die-hard phinfan, it's hard not to think about the upcoming fantasy football season. I'm looking forward to it this year after a one-year break. Does anyone know of any leagues that have openings? If so send me a message.

wizardsdad
07-29-2003, 11:05 AM
Yo Phinfan, I'm in a Yahoo private, points league (free) that still has a few openings, I think. The league ID# is 9435, password dolfins. Should be a high scoring league.

Pink_Dove
07-29-2003, 11:08 AM
I'd be interested in joining as well...Is it a live draft?? when and at what time??

wizardsdad
07-29-2003, 04:05 PM
Actually, I'm in two private Yahoo (free) leagues. Both are 10 team leagues and are AutoDraft. Jump into both of them..it would be a lot more fun with some "friendly faces" in the mix.
League ID#9435 - "NFL Pure Fun!!"; password:dolfins. My team is "Da Wiz"....only three slots left.
League ID#121977 - "Are you ready for some football?"; Password:rascal. My team is the "Stumblebums"....7 slots left.

Even though these are both Auto Draft, with only 10 teams in the league you are bound to get some decent players and there should be a good pool of available players left.:jumper: :jumper: