defense-Jon Beason

playmaker1
06-11-2007, 11:17 AM
Offense- either Brandon Jackson or Dwayne Jarrett

Defense- Patrick Willis

PhinFan0202
06-11-2007, 12:02 PM
Offensive- Adrian Peterson
Defensive- Anthony Spencer(Demarcus Ware plays on the other side, teams have to respect that)

Sleeper- Dwaynne Jarrett(A healthy Steve Smith could do wounders for his coverage)

BillsFanInPeace
06-11-2007, 01:53 PM
Offense: Marshawn Lynch

Defense: Patrick Willis (right now would have to be my front runner.)

MelbournePhin
06-11-2007, 02:19 PM
calvin johnson/pat willis

RonnieB23
06-11-2007, 03:04 PM
D-ROY : Leon Hall
O-ROY : Marshawn Lynch

Smoke
06-11-2007, 04:11 PM
Offense- Marshawn Lynch
Defense- LaRon Landry

HysterikiLL
06-11-2007, 08:12 PM
Calvin Johnson and Paul Posluszny

TotoreMexico
06-11-2007, 09:10 PM
Offense: CJ

Defense: Patrick Willis

MelbournePhin
06-11-2007, 09:25 PM
Offense: CJ

Defense: Patrick Willis

great minds think alike :D

Stitches
06-12-2007, 12:37 PM
O-ROY- Meacham, tons of O-talent in NO helps him.

D-ROY- Willis

Winbaby#23
06-12-2007, 12:40 PM
Offense: Marshawn Lynch

Defense: Patrick Willis (right now would have to be my front runner.)Marshawn Lynch? :sidelol::sidelol::sidelol:

Stitches
06-12-2007, 01:20 PM
Marshawn Lynch? :sidelol::sidelol::sidelol:

What's so far-fetched?

He's gonna get a ton of opportunities if he can stay healthy.

Although I told a bills fan I work with I wouldn't be surprised if Wright was starting by the end of the year. But that's because I thought Wright was a real underrated prospect.

BillsFanInPeace
06-12-2007, 03:24 PM

You know you can laugh all you want. If he stays healthy he is IN the BEST position to win the OROY.......

Specially once he is named the Starter.

Hey Fin Fan do not be surprised if he is more preductive than your former #2 overall.

PhinFan0202
06-12-2007, 11:54 PM
You know you can laugh all you want. If he stays healthy he is IN the BEST position to win the OROY.......

Hey Fin Fan do not be surprised if he is more preductive than your former #2 overall.

Runningback is the easiest position to ease into from the college level to NFL. The only reason i don't think Marshawn Lynch is going to win it is because Adrian Peterson has Steve Hutchinson to run behind.

BuffaloSoldier2
06-13-2007, 12:59 AM
Runningback is the easiest position to ease into from the college level to NFL. The only reason i don't think Marshawn Lynch is going to win it is because Adrian Peterson has Steve Hutchinson to run behind.

Fair point, but he also has Chester Taylor (1,200 yard back) to contend with.

Offensive - Lynch

Defensive (trying not to be a homer and say Poz) - Gaines Adams (gets to play across from Simeon Rice)

Stitches
06-13-2007, 08:24 AM

:yes:

If CJ performs like WRs normally do in Martz offense, he is in teh best chance, but since he is a WR, Lynch has best shot(I just didn't want to pick a Bill as my pick:wink:).

playmaker1
06-13-2007, 01:20 PM
Fair point, but he also has Chester Taylor (1,200 yard back) to contend with.

Offensive - Lynch

Defensive (trying not to be a homer and say Poz) - Gaines Adams (gets to play across from Simeon Rice)

I agree with you there. I just don't see AP doing too much this year. Taylor is there, and AP is still coming off an injury. I would be surprised if he ever gets more than 15 carries a game. IMO
But at the same time, I don;t see Lynch getting as much playing time either. He will split time too, and I don't think The Bill's Oline is the greatest. Not that the Dolphin's is something to write home about at this point either.

GridIronKing34
06-13-2007, 02:29 PM
ORY: Gotta go with Marshawn Lynch. He's going to get tons of opportunities and I really think he isn't a bad off player. I think he'll get a grand and 6-8 TDs.

DRY: Hmm, this is tough. I honestly have this gut instinct that says that Lawrence Timmons is gonna do well. I don't know why but it may just be me.

KingCrowder
06-13-2007, 03:00 PM
Calvin Johnson--Offense ROY

Lawrence Timmons--Defense ROY

Shula Come Back!
06-13-2007, 04:56 PM
Offense-Calvin Johnson

Defense-Patrick Willis

ChambersWI
06-13-2007, 05:50 PM
I'll go a little out of the box

OROY-Craig "Buster" Davis WR San Diego- If he's in camp on time, he's instantly the best WR on San Diego's roster.

Runner Up-Greg Olsen TE, Chicago- He'll get every oppurtunity due to the lack of weapons in Chi-Town

DROY-Pat Willis LB, San Fran- Ok, not really out of the box, but MLBs tend to put up gawdy stats (I still believe Dunta Robinson should've been DROY instead of Vilma, not because Vilma is a Jet, but because Robinson was a dominant CB as a rookie) so Willis has the inside track.

Runner Up- Lawrence Timmons LB, Pittsburgh- He'll be starting rather quickly in the Burgh, and his versitility will be very valuable to the brilliant schemes of Dick LeBeau.

Although I'll also say this, there are a lot of rookie O-Linemen that I really like-Thomas,Levi,Staley, Grubbs, Kalil, Satale, Blaylock,Alleman,Marten, and Beekman could be Pro Bowlers in the near future.

TotoreMexico
06-13-2007, 06:57 PM
great minds think alike :D

:hi5:

ChambersWI
06-13-2007, 07:25 PM
oh yeah, a mid round guy to watch on defense is Mark DeOssie. If he wins a starting job for the G-Men, he'll be a stud

Win Fin Fin
06-14-2007, 03:51 AM

AFC East is a tough division to run the ball in, especially against us and the pats. I don't think lynch will be any better than mcgahee, if he ends up being as good. I'm just glad you guys didn't get Willis.

vmarcilfan75
06-14-2007, 12:34 PM
O-Marshawn Lynch/Calvin Johnson
D-Patrick Willis/Anthony Spencer

vmarcilfan75
06-14-2007, 12:36 PM

still waiting for your response on why youre laughing?? :confused:

BuffaloSoldier2
06-14-2007, 01:17 PM
AFC East is a tough division to run the ball in, especially against us and the pats. I don't think lynch will be any better than mcgahee, if he ends up being as good. I'm just glad you guys didn't get Willis.

Why? The guy had 1 100 yard game (his first) and 1 td against MIA in 6 career games. We're not talking about Thurman Thomas here. I understand Willis is a MIA guy but dude has seriously underproduced here. His production is a lot easier to replace than you think. But the AFC East is a tough run defense.

P.S. Plus, we still have 2 Fin killers on the roster: Losman (7tds & 1 INT in 3 games) and Lee Evans (6tds in 6 games). :wink:

Stitches
06-14-2007, 01:27 PM
Why? The guy had 1 100 yard game (his first) and 1 td against MIA in 6 career games. We're not talking about Thurman Thomas here. I understand Willis is a MIA guy but dude has seriously underproduced here. His production is a lot easier to replace than you think. But the AFC East is a tough run defense.

P.S. Plus, we still have 2 Fin killers on the roster: Losman (7tds & 1 INT in 3 games) and Lee Evans (6tds in 6 games). :wink:

He was saying he was glad you didn't get Patrick Willis. You had already had Willis McGahee on your team, so why would he care if you got him when he was already there?

BuffaloSoldier2
06-14-2007, 01:35 PM
He was saying he was glad you didn't get Patrick Willis. You had already had Willis McGahee on your team, so why would he care if you got him when he was already there?

Whoops, my bad. But you can see that McGahee was overrated. The only time that should be happy he was out of the division is the Jets.

At the same time while I really liked Willis, I'd rather have the combo of Lynch and Poz (there was talk about the Bills drafting him with their 1st pick :unsure:) than Willis and a guy like the Ohio State rb (I totaled blank on his name).

Stitches
06-14-2007, 02:01 PM
Whoops, my bad. But you can see that McGahee was overrated. The only time that should be happy he was out of the division is the Jets.

At the same time while I really liked Willis, I'd rather have the combo of Lynch and Poz (there was talk about the Bills drafting him with their 1st pick :unsure:) than Willis and a guy like the Ohio State rb (I totaled blank on his name).

Pittman.

I actually thought the Bills might take Leon Hall in the 1st, then maybe look for a RB in round 2 or 3.

Imagine Hall in the 1st, Poz in the 2nd, and Tony Hunt in the 3rd. I prefer your current draft, lol.

Anyways, the drop off from Peterson to Lynch was big, but it was even bigger to the next group of backs it seemed.

ChambersWI
06-14-2007, 05:10 PM
here's my thoughts on Lynch...

He'll get every oppurtunity in Buffalo, especially with the other RBs on the roster. However, he was not a workhorse in college (split carries with Arrington, who rushed for over 2,000 yards when Lynch was a freshman, and Dorsett) so there's questions to whether or not he can handle the load. The only reason I'd say this is a huge concern is because unlike Caddy and Ronnie, Lynch did not go up against a lot of future NFL talent. That being said, I think Lynch will be a solid pro who will be a consistent 1000-1200 yard rusher. I just don't think he'll have a great rookie year since I'm iffy on the Bills OL (I was not a big fan of the Dockery signing. Felt it was poorly spent money.)

Actually while I'm at it, here's what I think of the other 3 AFCE first round picks...

Ted Ginn-Don't even expect him to be in the ROY discussion. I do however, have high hopes for his rookie seasons. If we get creative with him on offense, I expect over 1,000 all purpose yards.

Derrelle Revis-I had him rated behind Leon Hall and Chris Houston as top CB. We'll see, never saw him play extensively so I won't pretend to know what I'm talking about.

Brandon Merriweather-Boom or Bust player. Not overly impressed with him like the Cane fans, but he's got talent.

ih8brady
06-15-2007, 01:27 PM

I agree. Peterson is the most polished RB, in a great situation, and will get opportunities. Only injuries can hold him back from breaking out as a rookie, IMO.

Static387
06-17-2007, 08:25 PM
Since no one has been a homer yet let me lend my services.

OROY : Ted Ginn
DROY : Paul Soliai

:goof:

NYPhin24
06-17-2007, 08:59 PM
Offensive:Adrian Peterson(not Lynch because the bills O-line is all new together and aren't exactly pro-bowlers, while Peterson is a beast specially with Hutchinson

Defensive:Gaines Adams(playing along Simeon rice will help)

Skeet84
06-17-2007, 09:17 PM
Offense - Calvin Johnson
Defense - Patrick Willis

Psycho_Sid
06-17-2007, 11:34 PM
Calvin Johnson

Willis