PDA

View Full Version : Any good PSP games to play?

Boone
06-12-2007, 11:06 AM
I'm thinking about buying a PSP soon....what are some cool games to play? What are your favorites?

theghost
06-12-2007, 11:20 AM
I sold mine and bought a DS.

Boone
06-12-2007, 11:24 AM
I sold mine and bought a DS.
Really? Is the DS better than the PSP in your opinion? (I don't own a DS either)

Motion
06-12-2007, 11:25 AM
They are coming out with a God of War PSP game. Should be good.

Offerdahl56
06-12-2007, 11:32 AM
the EA sports games (Madden, NCAA) are pretty good and so are the Medal of Honor games....i mean, they pale in comparision to the console versions but they are pretty good overall....

mor911
06-12-2007, 11:40 AM
God of War PSP should be excellent. Other than that, imo the PSP is a seriously lacking system. All of the good PSP games are PS1 games I converted for it (greatest PSP feature imo). The GTA games are also good.

theghost
06-12-2007, 01:24 PM
Really? Is the DS better than the PSP in your opinion? (I don't own a DS either)

it has been a few months sense i owned it so i can't comment on any of the recent games, but the ones i owned just seemed to be watered down ps2 games with options taken out, burnout played really well on the PSP though. I never listened to music on it cause i have an ipod, and the movies at the time were really expensive and i would rather own the DVD of it. I find that the DS games are more original and designed for that system.

ps: when i bought mine it was for $250 so now that the price is reduced it may seem like a better purchase.

Offerdahl56
06-12-2007, 02:35 PM
overall i wouldn't say it's a bad purchase if you travel a lot and don't feel like lugging around multiple pieces of equipment (not like an Ipod is that big), but it's nice to be able to play games, watch movies (you can convert DVDs to mpegs and save them to your memory stick) and music all with one thing....that is nice to me....

like has been said, many of the games are watered down and lack some of the features, but it's a good way to kill time while traveling or are away from the house...

but i can't really compare it to the DS b\c I've never played one...

TheMageGandalf
06-13-2007, 08:42 PM
You know what is my fav. PSP title?

Sega Genesis Collection :D

Phantasy Star 2,3,4

Golden Axe 1,2,3

etc . etc.

Also, Ace Combat is pretty great.