PDA

View Full Version : Top 10 WR Corps in NFL

TotoreMexico
06-14-2007, 09:44 PM
http://fannation.com/blogs/post/20099

Smoke
06-15-2007, 01:35 AM
I think it looks accurate. The Colts should be first though. I would've liked to see the Dolphins on there before the Panthers or the Broncos. Based on last seasons performance and losing McMichael I understand why they're not. We have plenty of potential though.

emeraldfin
06-15-2007, 06:51 AM
That Arizona WR corp is really top quality. If their OL makes a vast improvement then they will be a very dangerous side to play against.

PhinCanuck
06-15-2007, 12:33 PM
Miami will be there. We'll show them.

BIHPhinFan4Life
06-15-2007, 01:29 PM
lmao steve smith

JT#1
06-15-2007, 01:41 PM
i would have flip floped cinci and indy, but besides that, good job.

playmaker1
06-17-2007, 12:18 PM
I'm not to sure about this list. I think Indy should be above Cinci, and I think AZ is amazingly talented.
I don't think The rams should even be in the top ten. I like Bruce and all, but dude is on the decline, and i don't think Bennett is the answer there.
I don't think Detroit should be there. I like them and all, but CJ is a rookie, Furry had a crazy year that will be interesting to see if he can do it again. Thing is Kitna is their QB, and they have a worse O-line than we do.
Carolina, LOL. Although I think Jarret will have a ROY type of year opposite of Smith.

I think a very underated team with it's WRs is the seahawks. Yeah, they lost DJ, but he was hurt half the year the last few season. They are dangerous. Another team to watch for would be the Saints. They are young, but they all put up huge numbers. I'm willing to bet that Brees puts up crazy numbers again.