PDA

View Full Version : LaRon Landry Shot by Paintball

WestCKoastiN
06-16-2007, 04:55 PM
Redskins' Number 1 pick LaRon Landry was unable to practice during the Redskins opening Mini Camp because of being Shot in the Groin by a paintball, the Defensive players decided to go play Paintball after coach Joe Gibbs allowed the players to leave early at the end of the voluntary spring workouts.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=ap-redskins-paintballinjury&prov=ap&type=lgns

Martel
06-16-2007, 05:14 PM
I wonder if it was gang related

PhinzN703
06-16-2007, 05:17 PM
I heard on the radio that the paintball match was to be for "team morale". Nothing like missing practice b/c of ****ing paintball

playmaker1
06-17-2007, 11:57 AM
:sidelol: I'm sorry, but when I read the head line on fox sports, I couldn't stop laughing.

"Landry hurt in team-building outing"

cnc66
06-17-2007, 12:03 PM
those suckers HURT... in a battle, a guy came around the corner and I shot him in the throat... it was MY son... he fell, holding his throat, he was really unhurt, but it scared the begeezits outa me.. I rushed to him and as soon as I was exposed, I got shot about 15 times in two seconds.. sported a bruise for every one.

GridIronKing34
06-17-2007, 10:43 PM
I don't care who you are, being shot in the groin by a paintball is something that I have sympathy towards... Man, let's just hope that some of the vets didn't tell him to put Icy Hot down there as a gag. We did that to a kid and he was a little jumpy. :lol:

cnc66
06-17-2007, 10:48 PM
I don't care who you are, being shot in the groin by a paintball is something that I have sympathy towards... Man, let's just hope that some of the vets didn't tell him to put Icy Hot down there as a gag. We did that to a kid and he was a little jumpy. :lol:

I'll bet. :egads:

zackattack54
06-19-2007, 10:23 AM
It's lucky for him that he wasn't playing with Pacman's entourage.

Stitches
06-19-2007, 11:19 AM
I shot a guy I worked with from behind right in the sac from like 25 yards away. It was a one in a million shot, and he went down in a hurry. His g/f at the time ran from cover to check on him, and I instinctly shot at the other team as she emerged. Unluckily for her she was taking her mask off as she came out of the bushes. I ended up pegging her right in the cheek. :shakeno:

I have not played since then. Good thing he had a sense of humor though, as we always joked about the incident when we were working.

GridIronKing34
06-19-2007, 01:46 PM
I shot a guy I worked with from behind right in the sac from like 25 yards away. It was a one in a million shot, and he went down in a hurry. His g/f at the time ran from cover to check on him, and I instinctly shot at the other team as she emerged. Unluckily for her she was taking her mask off as she came out of the bushes. I ended up pegging her right in the cheek. :shakeno:

I have not played since then. Good thing he had a sense of humor though, as we always joked about the incident when we were working.

Pffft, always have to trump my stories you merciless tyrant! :lol:

greatwade
06-19-2007, 01:48 PM
pffft.

love that expression.

Skeet84
06-19-2007, 05:33 PM

When we go to Jersey we will have to get you a paintball gun. You can have it with you in the back of the caddy and if anyone messes with us you got him and his girl. :D

BIHPhinFan4Life
06-19-2007, 05:34 PM
haha good story stitches

Greatness920
07-19-2007, 04:04 PM
shot in the groin by a paintball is not good those little *******s hurt like a mother,

Motion
07-19-2007, 04:11 PM
:chuckle: