PDA

View Full Version : I will like some opinon of what you guys think about the game madden video games

alex wong
06-20-2007, 04:20 AM
hi my name is alex wong
i love madden football video games
i like some opinion regarding the games

what do you like about it
how long have you been playing the game
what is the type of satisfaction you get from it
if there is a complication of all the console cheat code with good tactics will you like to buy one

do you enjoy playing with the computer or playing against a group of people

thank you for your input
Regards
Alex Wong

Megatron
06-20-2007, 04:28 AM
Madden is always good fun. I only play coach mode. Just call the game and let the game figure out if it was right. Takes the skill element out of it and lets good football play calling and blind luck be the most important element.:)

Alex44
06-20-2007, 04:30 AM
I like Superstar Mode in Madden 07.

It's fun because you still get to play the game, but you can experience not having the same effect on it as you do playing regular. My favorite position is WR, because even when you get open there are overthrown balls or the QB doesnt see you at all. Also you don't call the plays so you get to block and all that also.

Aussiefinfan54
06-24-2007, 09:39 AM
been playing madden for quite a while now but the first one that i bought was 2001 on ps2 (before i would just hire them every now and then for a muck around) and i have owned all of them since 2001 and very much intend on buying 08 when it comes out in Australia, which is usually a little bit after it is released in USA. thoroughly enjoy playing it, especially in franchise mode or against my brother whooping his arse or a bunch of friends is also sick. madden is always a safe buy and is always enjoyable.

FinsNCanes
06-24-2007, 11:36 AM
Haven't played much of them the past couple of years. They don't change ANYTHING it seems. Anything that improves gameplay anyway.

mor911
06-24-2007, 12:04 PM
I play them every year... and like clockwork, every year I end up disappointed. EA is really good at hyping whatever gimmick is in the curret edition of madden, but they're no too good at actually improving their product.

I hope All Pro Football is awesome.

playmaker1
06-24-2007, 12:56 PM
Madden is my favorite game of all time. I have owned everyone, and probably will forever.

burton87
06-24-2007, 02:10 PM
alex wong is awesome

IN-FIN-ITY
06-24-2007, 02:12 PM
just helps with that football fix..

not in to other games , just madden

TheAnswer385
06-24-2007, 02:50 PM
the last good madden game i played had ray lewis on the cover. They need to fix the commentating, and the generic score board visuals, create a player needs to come back. Im into customization so when they bring that back i will most likely pick up a copy.

Dolfan984
06-24-2007, 03:48 PM
i usually play madden with 4-8 people (1 or 2 multitaps)

i have a 4 man team and an 8 man team with fantasy drafts (i do the real teams by myself)

it gets pretty mainy, especially if people are good with the Olinemen/fullback. we TEAR up all madden.

Marino2Clayton
06-24-2007, 06:37 PM
Maybe I'm buying into the hype because this is the most excited that I have been in years.

Love the "weapons" concept, but its the gang tackling and next gen blocking articles that have me PUMPED!!!

Madden Blog (http://http://www.easports.com/maddennfl/blogs.jsp)

Majpain
06-24-2007, 06:59 PM
Madden is my favorite game of all time. I have owned everyone, and probably will forever.

:lol: I'm sorry to hear that.

I feel the same way Mor does. Each year I hear how great Madden is going to be but you buy it and its a total let down.

VT Dolphan
06-24-2007, 07:15 PM
I've been buying Madden every year since it came out for Xbox and 360. Almost every year I wind up dissapointed with it. Whether it is the lack of new features, or the incredibly cheap CPU, I almost always end up with a scratched disc from slamming my controller into the system while playing it. A couple years back I swore I was going to switch to the 2K series, only to find that Madden had bought the exclusive rights, so I was stuck with it.

With all that said, I do think that this year's game looks pretty solid. It looks like the finally added some long overdue animations, gang tackling, etc. I think the renewed competition will help the game again.

I still prefer the NCAA series by far though.