PDA

View Full Version : Tutorial for uniform changes

burger13
06-25-2007, 03:15 PM
Has anyone done or seen a tutorial for uniform changes?

Even if not perhaps anyone who is good with them would be kind enough to post some tticks and tips for doing them... :wink:

Charlie Brown
06-25-2007, 10:29 PM
Yes, I would like to know this also please, any gimp users that could help me just PM me

ZachThomas_54
06-27-2007, 10:54 AM
Yea, I'd love to know how to do uni changes as well. Sweet sig burger13!

WestCKoastiN
06-27-2007, 08:42 PM
Yeah i am pretty Photo Shop savvy but never done Uniform changes.

like2god
06-27-2007, 08:51 PM
Maybe I'll throw something together for you guys to try. I'm not completely familiar with GIMP, so I don't know how well my instructions will help you out.

I'll send it via pm because I don't want people from other sites to misuse it. And please don't redistribute the tut that I send you.

l2g

burger13
06-27-2007, 09:22 PM
Maybe I'll throw something together for you guys to try. I'm not completely familiar with GIMP, so I don't know how well my instructions will help you out.

I'll send it via pm because I don't want people from other sites to misuse it. And please don't redistribute the tut that I send you.

l2g

good lookin man....appreciate it.

Charlie Brown
06-27-2007, 09:25 PM

l2g

Much appreciated l2g! :D

ZachThomas_54
06-28-2007, 05:49 AM

l2g

Thanks l2g! :)

KnifeOfTheDead
07-13-2007, 10:54 PM
i would also like to know how to do jersey changes