PDA

View Full Version : I know this topic has been discussed before, but......

phinsphan4ever
01-14-2002, 07:44 PM
What kind of music does everyone listen to/prefer?

phinsphan4ever
01-14-2002, 07:50 PM
I listen to everything. I used to listen to country, but I don't particulary care much for it anymore. My first love and what I primarily listen to is rock/alternative. I love Linkin Park, Jimmy eat world, Tonic, Live, Bush, U2, Incubus,Creed, Fuel, Nickelback, Puddle of Mudd, Oleander,Green Day to name a few. What are some groups/artists that everyone else likes? I'm curious now.:rolleyes:

iceblizzard69
01-14-2002, 08:17 PM
Rock, rap, that is about it.

dolphan39
01-14-2002, 10:02 PM
these days: No Doubt, Sublime/Long-Beach Dub All-Stars, Green Day, GOB, Sum41, Kid Rock, Limp Bizkit, Korn, Rage - you get the idea...

http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

FinHeavenAJ
01-14-2002, 11:48 PM
Originally posted by dolphan39
these days: No Doubt, Sublime/Long-Beach Dub All-Stars, Green Day, GOB, Sum41, Kid Rock, Limp Bizkit, Korn, Rage - you get the idea...

Along with: Linkin Park, Tantric, Sugar Ray, Aerosmith, Stroke 9... thats all I can think of right now... oh yea, and Saliva.

LOL... I can just see all the "Rap and Country" people saying... wha...? Stroke 9? LMAO :lol:

Rap is alright, but Rock is my type... Country is definitly out. Other than that, anything that sounds good... like sometimes Jazz, ect...

dolphan39
01-15-2002, 12:03 AM
so what do you think AJ P2P Mp3 swapping on Finheaven ;) :lol:

What's stroke 9 like - have not heard of them, but that's not suprising given the time I spend listening in my old age.

Jaydog57
01-15-2002, 02:43 AM
my own list of essentials.:

Van Halen
Metallica (before '95)
AC/DC
Led Zeppelin
Motley Crue (before'94)
Rolling Stones
Ozzy Osbourne
Judas Priest

And for the newer stuff..:cool:

Pearl Jam
Offspring
Green Day
Creed
Korn
Puddle of Mudd
Blink 182
Rob Zombie

dolfan06
01-15-2002, 03:01 AM
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Jaydog57
01-17-2002, 01:31 AM
Yeah, most of the first 8 in my list are or will be in the Rock'n Roll Hall of Fame. You should check some of those bands out 06, they're right up your alley.:goof:

and here is "droopy drawers" new single, just released, entitled "one hung low"! not to be confused with his first hit, "trails in the sand"!:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

dolfan06
01-17-2002, 01:43 AM
it looks like our posts were combined!:confused:

dolfan06
01-17-2002, 09:51 AM
i clicked on "quote", but i noticed it didn't say "originally posted by jaydog", looks like my post was just added to yours!:eek:

miadphan13
01-17-2002, 03:17 PM
Hard Rock / Heavy Metal / 80's Dance / 70's Disco / R&B

Favorite Band of all time is Def Leppard.

When I want to rock out, I listen to Metallica, Megadeth, AC/DC, Aerosmith, Van Halen, Judas Priest, Journey, Led Zeppelin, Pink Floyd, Ozzy, Ratt and so on.

When I want to chill, I listen to R&B such as Luther Vandross, Anita Baker, James Ingram, Stevie Wonder, Jimmy Buffet and so on.

When I want to dance, I listen to Duran Duran, INXS, Madonna, Kool and the Gang, Earth Wind & Fire, Michael Jackson and so on.

Jaydog57
01-18-2002, 04:54 AM
[i]
and here is "droopy drawers" new single, just released, entitled "one hung low"! not to be confused with his first hit, "trails in the sand"!:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: [/B] this is 06's part of the post that was combined with mine, if I win a Grammy some day, it's not gonna be with a band called "Droopy Drawers".:cool: