PDA

View Full Version : Lacrosse

TrojanManWnkr
06-26-2007, 12:12 PM
Somebody needs to make a lacrosse game... preferrebly 2k because EA sucks at creating new things. I don't care if it's college or MLL or what I just want to see that sport get a little respect. Anybody that's played the sport falls in love and a video game would be great for those of us who can't play any more and it would give the sport a little more attention. It wouldn't be that hard to do, a run style like fifa with a physical style like NHL, it really would not be that complicated.

Majpain
06-26-2007, 01:35 PM
It would play much like a soccer game imo.

Stitches
06-26-2007, 01:37 PM
I would love a Lacrosse game. I was sadly only fortunate enough to play it my senior year in high school, and I loved it.

Dors156
06-26-2007, 03:40 PM
there will never be a good lacrosse game. that is probably the most difficult sport(that i can think of)to make into a good game.The movements shots and all that is tough and the defene it would take a while for this to be made.

PeaTearGriffin
06-26-2007, 04:08 PM
there used to be one, but it wasn't that good

Dolfan32323
06-26-2007, 05:14 PM
I'd go for it. Love playing Rugby 06.

VT Dolphan
06-26-2007, 08:55 PM
It seems like developers are reaching for more obscure sports of late, so I think it is only a matter of time before either EA or 2K comes out with a lacrosse game. I have no interest in the sport personally, but it definitely seems to be a sport on the rise.

Stitches
06-26-2007, 09:53 PM
It seems like developers are reaching for more obscure sports of late, so I think it is only a matter of time before either EA or 2K comes out with a lacrosse game. I have no interest in the sport personally, but it definitely seems to be a sport on the rise.

I don't think it's any more obscure than Hockey.

TrojanManWnkr
06-27-2007, 12:01 PM
it's getting more popular slowly and as for being hard to create, the defense would really be rather easy. you have basic poke check and body check like you would with NHL and hopefully a hitstick like madden. hahaa. but the offense would be tricky if you were to give full control like switching stick hands to do jukes and such, but you could always just have a general way of running and automatic switching and scooping of loose balls. I guess on defense you could hit y to try to intercept a pass like you would in madden. really shouldn't be that challenging. and yes the first and only lacrosse game they've ever made was for ps1 and sucked