PDA

View Full Version : Gamertag Password Protection Question

Agent51
06-29-2007, 10:08 PM
Is there a way to password protect your gamertag/profile on the system so that if you share a system other people can't log into your account? I ask because I "recovered" my gamertag on a buddies system so I can play with my profile when I'm hanging out there, but I went over earlier and another one of his friends was using my profile. I got kinda pissed because A, I don't want him to do anything dumb/rude/cheating/etc under my name so I get the bad rap, and B, I don't want any achievements added to my profile that I didn't earn myself. Short of deleting the profile off the system and recovering it everytime I wanna use it, is there a way to set it so I need to input a password to sign in with it, that way nobody can use it on that console?

phinfanfrommd
06-29-2007, 10:12 PM
yeah just sign into your name and than scroll over your gamertag name and score thing, than its in either account management or gamertag profile. It than will let you put on a password of a combo of buttons on the controller. I have it on mine to keep my cheap brothers from using my subscription.

Agent51
06-29-2007, 10:20 PM
yeah just sign into your name and than scroll over your gamertag name and score thing, than its in either account management or gamertag profile. It than will let you put on a password of a combo of buttons on the controller. I have it on mine to keep my cheap brothers from using my subscription.

excellent, thanks man :up: