PDA

View Full Version : more new R6 content?

Slappy8800
06-30-2007, 02:24 PM
i just DLed the black pack(already got teh red pack)...supposedly more maps but havent played them yet....anyone else?

Slappy8800
06-30-2007, 02:35 PM
hmm well here ya go

"Ubi has send me the official word on the RSV Black Pack (which went MIA earlier this week) and it is good news:

‘Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas Black Pack Downloadable Content for Xbox 360 Live was originally intended to be free content for the fans of Rainbow Six Vegas. We apologize for the error. All players who purchased the Black Pack will be reimbursed automatically. The Black Pack will be posted Saturday June 30th and will be free of charge. Also, as a token of our appreciation for the Rainbow Six community, we are making the Red Pack free as of Friday July 6th as well. Thanks for playing and we hope you enjoy this free content.’

Stitches
06-30-2007, 04:03 PM
All right. I got a message from my friend that black was free. Can't wait to get the red for free in a week.

Slappy8800
06-30-2007, 04:18 PM
i paid for both :(

Bruzer
06-30-2007, 05:46 PM
i was about to buy them sweet lol not I don't have to.

Timmy54
07-03-2007, 10:12 AM
i paid for the red, which sucks, but the black pack was free!!! yippe

some of the new maps on black are cool. they have streets at night which is awesome, the neon graveyard is pretty good, war zone is a huge fricken map, and the old bunker map (forgot the name) is intense

Firesole
07-03-2007, 10:16 AM
A little bit off topic, but I was wondering if anyone ever experinced this problem with R6. I can play multiplayer online with everygame I have without a problem, except that whenever I try to play online with R6 it disconnects me from Xbox live and crashes my connection. Does anyone have a clue as to why this happens? Is there a patch or something I need to download to be able to play this friggin game online?

Timmy54
07-03-2007, 10:43 AM
R6 has some connection issues. I can talk to some people and not others. i have tried all the setting they suggest with no dice. it is a great online game tho. the singleplayer is pretty easy on normal and on realistic is takes some time but is still doable. online is the place to be.

StormSurge
07-03-2007, 10:49 AM
I haven't had any issues with connections.

The new Black Pack maps are pretty sweet.

UltraDol-Fan
07-03-2007, 11:08 AM
R6 has some connection issues. I can talk to some people and not others. i have tried all the setting they suggest with no dice. it is a great online game tho. the singleplayer is pretty easy on normal and on realistic is takes some time but is still doable. online is the place to be.

The problem with talking to some people and not others and not being able to join certain games is a 'port forwarding' issue with your modem. It is becasue of you NAT settings that you can't hear or play with certain people. When you test your connection on XBox live you need your NAT setting to be 'Open', not 'Strict' or 'Moderate.' You can open up the required ports in your modem settings, I can't check on XBox.com for you at work but if you search for port forwarding you should find it.

Timmy54
07-05-2007, 10:44 AM
The problem with talking to some people and not others and not being able to join certain games is a 'port forwarding' issue with your modem. It is becasue of you NAT settings that you can't hear or play with certain people. When you test your connection on XBox live you need your NAT setting to be 'Open', not 'Strict' or 'Moderate.' You can open up the required ports in your modem settings, I can't check on XBox.com for you at work but if you search for port forwarding you should find it.

already did that, still not working. i have figured it is some kind of setting on my router that i can not change, so to get the full experience i have to bypass my router. sucks. but oh well.