PDA

View Full Version : If you have XBOX and haven't played KOTOR. DO IT!

XoPhinsoX
08-02-2003, 12:28 PM
The game is AWESOME.

It's an RPG remember, so if you just don't go running through and hacking at **** all the time. Very cool game though, but does take some time.

I like the fact you can pick (based on your actions) to be a Dark or Light Jedi. Well, anyway..check it out ;).

AngryDolphins
08-02-2003, 02:13 PM
Cool...I might buy it when I get bored with madden..that mean when KOTOR will be out for $30-$20..:D

Chubby
08-15-2003, 01:31 PM
I just picked it up and wow It takes some time to get into it and learn how to play, but then it hits you and you realize it 4am and your still playing

XoPhinsoX
08-15-2003, 03:54 PM
Originally posted by Chubby
I just picked it up and wow It takes some time to get into it and learn how to play, but then it hits you and you realize it 4am and your still playing

:lol: I know.

Don't let the game auto level your guys though. Do it yourself.

Chubby
08-15-2003, 05:27 PM
Ya, Do you let them auto level your party though

M-REAL
08-16-2003, 01:52 PM
XO, Iv'e beat the game playing on the light side and now I'm working on the game playing the dark. It's really fun being the the villian cause ya don't have to watch what ya pick for an answer in the dialogue part-hehe. Also, using two lightsabers, the short one in your offhand enables you to have a better ToHit % when striking enemies. It's very helpful to pick two-handed fighting(all of em') for this. Cool a** game anyway! This is a must buy for the Box!

XoPhinsoX
08-16-2003, 09:57 PM
You can let them auto level..I mean..I doubt it's really gonna mess you up that bad, but it's just wider to level ALL your guys up yourself so you can really conectrate on certain things.

For example I had (er, the chick that starts with a B) and she had like 5 diff force powers, but none were very strong.

I hate reading in this game ;(. Almost too much damn dialogue..