PDA

View Full Version : I need administration help, I think

MadMax1608
07-02-2007, 08:02 AM
Something isn't working right this morning. I can't see pics in anyone's sig, including my own and I can't view alot of the pics in newer posts. It says I need to have 10 posts first, but I've been on here long enough to have at least 30 or so. I didn't get credit for any posts I did this morning either (says my count is still at 0).

HELP!!!!!!

Celtkin
07-02-2007, 10:03 AM
Something isn't working right this morning. I can't see pics in anyone's sig, including my own and I can't view alot of the pics in newer posts. It says I need to have 10 posts first, but I've been on here long enough to have at least 30 or so. I didn't get credit for any posts I did this morning either (says my count is still at 0).

HELP!!!!!!

You now need to have at least 10 posts before you can post pictures or links. We made that change to prevent spammers from signing up and leaving spam. This makes it more work for the spammer

Posts in the Ladies Lounge don't add to your post count.

MadMax1608
07-02-2007, 12:54 PM
You now need to have at least 10 posts before you can post pictures or links. We made that change to prevent spammers from signing up and leaving spam. This makes it more work for the spammer

Posts in the Ladies Lounge don't add to your post count.

OH CRAP!!!

I'm a N.E. Patriot's fan! What the hell am I going to post on a Miami Dolphins forum board besides sexy babes in bikinis?:boohoo::tantrum::lol:

Bills2083
07-02-2007, 12:59 PM
post in the AFC East forum.

TotoreMexico
07-02-2007, 12:59 PM
OH CRAP!!!

I'm a N.E. Patriot's fan! What the hell am I going to post on a Miami Dolphins forum board besides sexy babes in bikinis?:boohoo::tantrum::lol:

:lol:

Well, you can post in the Lounge:confused2

Bills2083
07-02-2007, 01:25 PM
Celtkin, I have my 10 posts, but why can't I see some of the pictures in some of the threads?

birdmann69
07-02-2007, 02:29 PM
You know I can "kind of" understand the whole "needing 10 posts or more" in order to see pictures and what-not....But I think it is completely assnine to not allow the "Ladies Lounge" posts to count towards the post count.

I can see keeping spammers from posting craptastic posts and all that business and it also keeps people posting all throughout the forum, but I think that it is shtoopid that all the rules are set up to make it more and more difficult to come here. This is all just IMO....

George Beauchem
07-03-2007, 06:52 AM
I

George Beauchem
07-03-2007, 06:53 AM
I feel your pain, New Englander myself. Just Love the Ladies.

MadMax1608
07-03-2007, 07:33 AM
Something else I noticed this morning. It seems to be a little dry in this part of the forum, if you know what I mean. Usually I come in and there's 4-10 new posts and lots of pics to scan. Today there's nothing new to peruse.

I can't say I agree with these new posting rules, however I will endure and strive to get my ten posts in elsewhere. Then we can get back to the babes!!:wink: