PDA

View Full Version : Raider busted in South Carolina

TotoreMexico
07-05-2007, 02:35 PM
Raiders defensive end Bryant McNeal has been arrested in South Carolina (http://www.thestate.com/136/story/110688.html) on multiple outstanding warrants. Pulled over at 3:35 a.m. EDT for driving on a suspended license and driving without a headlight, McNeal was taken into custody on Florida charges based on violation of pawn brokering laws.
In March 2007, a warrant was issued in Richland County, South Carolina on charges that McNeal wrote a $1,500 bad check to a dental office.
We'll tally up the Turd Watch points as more information about the charges comes in. And we'll zero out the "days without an arrest" counter.
McNeal is listed as a current member of the Raiders roster. He was signed to the team's practice squad in 2006, and appeared in no games. He dressed out for several games with the Broncos in 2003, but did not play. He was on the Bucs' roster in 2004, but was never active on game day). McNeal was out of the NFL in 2005.

Smoke
07-05-2007, 03:05 PM
There goes his chance at a career in the NFL. Whats going on with D-linemen? Tank Johnson, Fred Evans, Claude Wroten, Shaun Rogers, and now McNeal all arrested.

PhinzN703
07-05-2007, 03:16 PM
Does stardom really bring out the worst in people or are these guys just insane?

Smoke
07-05-2007, 03:26 PM
Does stardom really bring out the worst in people or are these guys just insane?

It's probably a little bit of both.

playmaker1
07-05-2007, 05:00 PM

They must think that they are above everyone because they are in the NFL

PhinzN703
07-05-2007, 05:06 PM
They must think that they are above everyone because they are in the NFL

Maybe but it seems (along with celebs) that no one knows how to drive a god damn car. All these suspended licenses and DUIs, it seems that these folks have no idea how to do things right anymore

PhinzN703
07-05-2007, 05:15 PM
It's probably a little bit of both.

Well you certainly do need to have the ability to remember that breaking the law is bad and no matter if you're an athlete/celeb, you aren't always on the untouchable side of the law.

Give me a shot at being famous, I bet you I wouldn't **** up as much as these people