PDA

View Full Version : Madden 07 Draft

FinFan_Est.1984
07-05-2007, 09:44 PM
Is there any way possible (codes or cheats) to get drafted by a team you want? Or once drafted to be traded to a team you want? Or do you just have to keep trying with new drafts? I was drafted by the fins once and then didn't have enough memory to save it.

mor911
07-05-2007, 10:22 PM
I've never been drafted by the Dolphins. I've been drafted by the Jets (twice), the Chiefs, the Chargers, and the Panthers. After all that, I quit trying and played out two seasons as the #2 (then #1) reciever for the Chargers. We never got past the 2nd round in the playoffs in our 2nd season. Our 1st season we went 10-6... No playoff berth.

Alex44
07-05-2007, 10:24 PM
Depending on your position you have a better chance of being drafted by certain teams.

Like as a FS (since after the roster updates Jason Allen sucks) I got drafted by the Phins.

Smoke
07-05-2007, 10:37 PM
I've only been drafted by the Dolphins twice out of many many attempts. Both times I was a cornerback. You may have to re-sim the draft a few times but I'd say that is your best bet. Also, keep an eye out for which teams bring you in for a workout because one of them usually drafts you.

FinFan_Est.1984
07-06-2007, 01:22 AM
Yeah I have been drafted by the Cowboys three times so I figured that I would stick with them this time. I am next in line behind Bledsoe, I guess Romo was not supposed to be as good as he was this year. I have been beating Bledsoe out throughout preseaon so hopefully I will get the 1st spot.

Agent51
07-06-2007, 10:24 AM
The worst is not only getting drafted to the Jets (or Pats or Bills, all of which have happened to me) but getting stuck with the #0 (which you can't change) on top of it. It go so lame I resorted to saving the game after every single workout and then the day of the draft, before I started it, just so if I screwed up a workout or got drafted to a team I hated I wouldn't have to do EVERYTHING again.

I also hate how you NEVER go higher than round 3. I never had NCAA for the 360 so I didn't import my "legend" but I ACED all the pre-draft workouts with like a 4.29 40, 34 reps, and scored 10+ TDs every time (like I said, saved after each workout to do the best possible job) in the drills, as a RB. The highest I EVER managed to be drafted was like 23rd pick in round three or something like that, yet my guy came out to an 89-91 rating all the times. I'd say that is at LEAST 2nd round talent, should be 1st, but nope, never higher than mid-to-late third, sometimes even fourth.

Enforcerfin33
07-06-2007, 11:21 AM
I stopped playing SS mode, I kept on getting drafted by the Vikings.