PDA

View Full Version : New Demos on XBL Marketplace?

Agent51
07-06-2007, 11:06 AM
Does anyone know a site that lists upcoming demos, or at least RUMORED upcoming demos, for the marketplace? I know of Major Nelson's site, but he put's them up when they actually get to the marketplace, and I am looking for info/lists on games that are coming to the marketplace, which he doesn't list (unless I'm missing that section).

mor911
07-06-2007, 11:10 AM
Microsoft doesn't list future releases because demos are pushed back so often. July 20th (supposedly) will be the Blue Dragon demo... If you're into RPGs, that's big.

Agent51
07-06-2007, 11:24 AM
Microsoft doesn't list future releases because demos are pushed back so often. July 20th (supposedly) will be the Blue Dragon demo... If you're into RPGs, that's big.

Well I was kinda talking more like internet rumors or stuff like that, as opposed to "official" announcements, just a place to kinda see what MAY be coming soon.

I'm not into RPGs so I prolly won't DL Blue Dragon, but thanks for the heads up anyway :up:

It's E3 time though, and last year we got a TON of new demos if I remember correctly, so I'm hoping the same holds true this year. I REALLY wanna see a demo of EA's Skate. I like demos like that because they provide endless fun even though they are just a demo, as opposed to a demo that is just one level, or part of a level, that you play through then it's done. With a skateboarding game, or like Test Drive last year with the free roaming it doesn't get as old as quick.