PDA

View Full Version : Anybody want to do a Live Fantasy Draft Tonight just for the heck of it??

Muck
08-03-2003, 09:02 PM
I'm in the mood. Anyone want to do a live draft tonight on Yahoo?? At this point, I don't even care if we keep the league up (I'm sure we will anyway). But I'll make a league lickity split if anyone just wants to have fun and do a draft for the heck of it. Respond to this post or PM me.

Muck
08-03-2003, 09:12 PM
Migs and I are in. That guy is a maniac. :)

mls737
08-03-2003, 09:41 PM
yeah i'd be up for that.

Barbarian
08-03-2003, 09:54 PM
Hey... is anybody setting up any FFL's that they need another person for?

Last year I was in 4, this year I am only in 1 so far and am starting to realise just how bad it's gonna be with withdrawals.

Muck
08-03-2003, 11:32 PM
THe idea got nixed (tonight). However, I'm about to start a few leagues. Honestly, I like to wait until about a week before the season begins to draft. Nothing like drafting in early August and having your guys go down for the year.

Barbarian
08-04-2003, 12:03 AM
Hey Muck, check out the thread I started here, were looking for people, if you want to jump into that one instead of starting one of those new ones your looking at. (or do both, it's all good :cool: )

SuperMarksBros.
08-12-2003, 09:38 AM
melloyello96@hotmail.com :cool:

ZOD
08-12-2003, 07:35 PM
Someone just count me in !! I do like Muck's idea of waiting though.

Hey Muck,

I was looking for free fantasy football through google and came up with software in some search results. What's up with those things.

If we could find someone to manage the players entering and exiting the pool, I wonder if AJ would be interested in something of that nature on the site.

I'd buy the software if it was reasonable.