PDA

View Full Version : Tenchu Z Question

FireInTheNole
07-09-2007, 01:08 PM
I had a lot of the secret arts and weapons on this game and my nephew came over and wated to play. So, I started a new game and didn't think about the auto save feature and it a matter of seconds I lost everything. I overwrote my save file, I guess what I am wondering if there is anyway to get it back. I know probably not but it doesn't hurt to ask.

Thanks,

Drew

Stitches
07-09-2007, 01:19 PM
I doubt it, but I'm not 100%.

FireInTheNole
07-09-2007, 02:11 PM
That really stinks; it still says I have all my achievements on my hard drive. Oh well, Guess I’ll just start over.

Stitches
07-09-2007, 02:27 PM
That really stinks; it still says I have all my achievements on my hard drive. Oh well, Guess I’ll just start over.
At least it should be easier this time around.

On another note, how is the game? I always was a fan of Tenchu, but it got pretty bad reviews.

FireInTheNole
07-09-2007, 03:55 PM
I like it pretty good, same concept with the stealth kills but they give you more ways to do it. Hanging from the ceiling, peaking around walls, if someone is close to a closed door you can stab through the door and kill them. If you have multiple guards say like five standing around close together you can kill all five without being seen. You have a lot of outfits you can get and more items as well. The abilities you can get are pretty cool, hanging on ceilings, running on walls and you can get to where you can kill someone with a throwing star finally. They have added a lot more things to this game and they have like 50 levels. They also have it to where you can get online with a friend and you and your friend team up and go on a killing spree. The only bad knock is yes it gets a little repetitive and the A.I. still sucks a little but all in all it’s a pretty decent game. Your level will get to the point if you have the patience you can go through a game without being seen or heard.