PDA

View Full Version : New Grand Theft Auto Details and Pics

Brown42000
07-10-2007, 03:45 PM
http://www.destructoid.com/new-gta-iv-details-and-scans-34686.phtml

Motion
07-10-2007, 04:03 PM
*The cell you saw in the trailer appears to be a big part of the game. Instead of buying weapons at Ammu-Nation you can call "Little Jakob", a caribbean weapon dealer, who will provide you with guns.
*There is a menswear store called "Perseus"
*The "Tw@ Café" internet Café from GTA III is back. You can surf the Internet from every computer in the game.
*You will be able to use taxis to get around. You can watch the drive from the ego-perspective or you can skip the whole thing by pressing the proper button.
*Every crime committed increases the wanted level. As soon as you reach a certain level a search area appears on the radar. If you escape from such an area without being spotted by pedestrians/cops, the wanted level falls back. If you are spotted by a witness, the area changes to the place where you were last spotted.
Awesome!

Bruzer
07-10-2007, 06:26 PM
Sounds cool. It does seem they got a few ideas from other games like the wanted blip on radar is from scarface. Taxi from saints row (kinda) none the less sounds cool. I am hoping for a combat change and I will be set with that game.

Skeet84
07-10-2007, 07:26 PM
Wow this game is going to be awesom! When does it come out for 360?

Motion
07-10-2007, 09:59 PM
Wow this game is going to be awesom! When does it come out for 360?

October 16th

Carlito Garcia
07-10-2007, 10:50 PM
i cant wait to play this game. iv been waiting for them to make one in new york since the first one came out.

Scatman
07-10-2007, 11:14 PM
yea i likes the 1st 2... third just didnt get to me. this one looks like its gonna be great again.

Greatness920
07-19-2007, 03:00 PM
this game is gonna be monster most sold in USA for suree

allngn_c5
07-21-2007, 10:33 AM
Another kick *** day of killing cops and etc etc

Motion
07-25-2007, 01:40 PM
Cabs aren't only for use after failed missions but can be hailed at any time by whistling. If one is nearby and without a passenger, he may pull over and pick you up. After you've taken a seat and told him where to go, be it a mission point or any place you've chosen on the map, you can sit in the back and watch the city go by. A quick press of a button will skip the journey and get you right to your destination, but there's something calming about sitting in the back of a cab in virtual traffic.

While cruising the streets you'll notice that not only every major section but every street in the game has its own name. While this may wind up helping the directionally-talented figure out how to get from place-to-place more easily, it also gives life to the city and brings about a feeling of history and time to Liberty City. In other words, the idea is to make sure it doesn't seem like the city only exists when you turn the game on.

http://ps3.ign.com/articles/807/807625p1.html

Motion
07-25-2007, 01:42 PM
Indeed, the Internet is accessible all over Liberty City, and you'll be able to get online at any working computer that you find. While you're contained within the realm of the game's Internet (you can't surf IGN in other words), you'll be able to browse various sites at your leisure, send email, use online dating services and more (we'll get back to the dating part in a bit).