PDA

View Full Version : Rainbow Six Vegas

Megatron
07-10-2007, 06:38 PM
Just got this game for my PS3 the other day and I'm taking a like to it. What do you guys think?

Stitches
07-10-2007, 06:45 PM
really like it for 360, but I haven't played enough on Live.

Marino2Clayton
07-10-2007, 06:45 PM
My favorite game so far for the 360.

It's wierd, when I first started playing Gears, I disagreed with a poster on this forum that said Vegas was better.

But after hours and hours of online play, I LOVE Vegas.

I hope you enjoy it as much as I do!

Slappy8800
07-10-2007, 07:05 PM
r6 online is the greatest game ive ever played

Bruzer
07-10-2007, 07:09 PM
I absolutely love vegas I need to get a new headset so I can play damn cats biting through my cord anyways. I played several 2 on 2 matches with a few guys I love defending lol.

Slappy8800
07-10-2007, 07:44 PM
retrieval is my favorite game mode...streets and library my fave maps

StormSurge
07-10-2007, 11:12 PM
I love this game as well. This is easily the game that I play the most. I need to play on more of the maps from the Black Pack.

Blade
07-11-2007, 01:41 AM
I just got it the other day and i love it. I have only played online a few times and i really dig it.

Megatron
07-11-2007, 01:55 PM
I never do the online thing. I have in the past and I thought it was fun but it got stale for me after a while. Way more fun to play co-op with a buddy over for me.

Slappy8800
07-11-2007, 07:23 PM
I never do the online thing. I have in the past and I thought it was fun but it got stale for me after a while. Way more fun to play co-op with a buddy over for me.

theres like 15 different online game types, a dozen maps....how could it possibly get stale?

Stitches
07-11-2007, 07:27 PM
theres like 15 different online game types, a dozen maps....how could it possibly get stale?

If you always lose. :chuckle:

Timmy54
07-12-2007, 09:11 AM
great shooter, maybe the best ever made (i like it more than halo just cause it is more realistic-everyone has their preference). The online games are the way it is, you can go co-op (they really did a nice job to make the co-op something people want to play), teams, or individual games. It is great.

Megatron
07-12-2007, 10:10 AM
theres like 15 different online game types, a dozen maps....how could it possibly get stale? I don't know when I played Battlefront I was pretty good at the online thing and was in a couple of groups. But then I just didn't really get off on it anymore.

washFin84
07-12-2007, 12:53 PM
theres like 15 different online game types, a dozen maps....how could it possibly get stale?I only played team survival until one day I played with someone on my friends list that played sharpshooter. Sharpshooter can be a very fun game type to play. I've had a lot of fun on the new streets map (at night) with this.

Until I tried this game mode the game became very stale. Now I can't decide whether to play C&C3 or Vegas. So give either of these modes a try if you haven't. I'm going to try the retrieval.

Slappy8800
07-12-2007, 03:38 PM
play retrieval AKA capture the flag.

UltraDol-Fan
07-12-2007, 05:48 PM
I really like Retrieval the best, sharpshooter is okay, and the new gametype Assassination is really good too. I also really like terrorist hunt. I can play that for hours with 3 buddies and never have to worry about getting bored or frustrated with other kids online

Firesole
07-16-2007, 08:43 AM
I got my connection fixed and I've been playing R6 online for the past couple of days. (I ended up robbing my neighbors wireless since I get disconnected with my own wireless network...dunno why.)

Anyone here can feel free to add my gamertag below and invite me for a game. I'm still trying to improve my rank :boohoo:

mor911
07-16-2007, 08:52 AM
Too busy playing NCAA 07... wait it's 08 isn't it. Sorry, hard to tell the difference. :P

Stitches
07-16-2007, 09:19 AM
I got my connection fixed and I've been playing R6 online for the past couple of days. (I ended up robbing my neighbors wireless since I get disconnected with my own wireless network...dunno why.)

Anyone here can feel free to add my gamertag below and invite me for a game. I'm still trying to improve my rank :boohoo:

I suck, but have just started to play online. I'll add you if you don't mind playing with someone who may be worse than you.

Firesole
07-16-2007, 11:11 AM
I suck, but have just started to play online. I'll add you if you don't mind playing with someone who may be worse than you.

You can't suck more than me. Yeah, add me and hit me up whenever you are on and lets kill bad guys :evil: (more likely get killed bad bad guys and get corpse humped)

Firesole
07-16-2007, 11:12 AM
Too busy playing NCAA 07... wait it's 08 isn't it. Sorry, hard to tell the difference. :P

The demo? I couldn't force myself to play a 2nd game of that.

Predaphin
07-16-2007, 07:59 PM
This is one of my favorite games. I play it online all the time. I asked if anyone was interested in starting a finheaven clan. May we can use the prefix "FIN"

Anyway let me know if anyone is interested in getting a clan going. XBOX live name is xShutd0wnx (with a zero)

iDolFan
07-19-2007, 05:47 PM
Holy crap! Has anyone finished the game yet?!?!? I believe I just got to the end....and it said, "To be continued"!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WTF?!?!?!

Where is the rest of the game?!?!

mor911
07-19-2007, 05:48 PM
lmao! Do a search on this game. When I got it for the 360, I was just as pissed. It just started to get good too.

Edit- I edited your post to hide the spoiler. don't wanna ruin it for anyone do yah?

iDolFan
07-19-2007, 06:13 PM
lmao! Do a search on this game. When I got it for the 360, I was just as pissed. It just started to get good too.

Edit- I edited your post to hide the spoiler. don't wanna ruin it for anyone do yah?

oops, you're right.... I didn't think of that, sorry guys!

but lol, What p.o.s. way to end the game!

Slappy8800
07-19-2007, 06:38 PM
oops, you're right.... I didn't think of that, sorry guys!

but lol, What p.o.s. way to end the game!

why? it makes you want to buy the next one...well it makes me wanna buy it anyway

Firesole
07-20-2007, 09:03 AM
why? it makes you want to buy the next one...well it makes me wanna buy it anyway

Playing this game, and playing the 3 games before it on PC (Athena Sword, Raven Shield, Rogue Spear) make me wanna buy the next one! I wish they would put more Raven Shield maps in the 360 game. They've got a couple, but boy I sure would love to play the Airport! (then again maybe it is in the map pack that I didn't pay for)

Stitches
07-20-2007, 09:11 AM
Playing this game, and playing the 3 games before it on PC (Athena Sword, Raven Shield, Rogue Spear) make me wanna buy the next one! I wish they would put more Raven Shield maps in the 360 game. They've got a couple, but boy I sure would love to play the Airport! (then again maybe it is in the map pack that I didn't pay for)

All the map packs are free now.

Also I think the Lost Planet maps become free today.

Firesole
07-20-2007, 09:19 AM
This is one of my favorite games. I play it online all the time. I asked if anyone was interested in starting a finheaven clan. May we can use the prefix "FIN"

Anyway let me know if anyone is interested in getting a clan going. XBOX live name is xShutd0wnx (with a zero)

That's a cool idea. Even if one isn't started, I may just put the FIN prefix on my name in case I run into one of you online.

Megatron
07-22-2007, 01:45 PM
That's a cool idea. Even if one isn't started, I may just put the FIN prefix on my name in case I run into one of you online. I'll try my hand and maybe see you guys. I'll do the FIN thing too.