PDA

View Full Version : More Trouble for Pacman

BAMAPHIN 22
07-10-2007, 10:54 PM
Suspended NFL player Adam "Pacman" Jones received several driving citations in a traffic stop last month in Williamson County, where he has a home.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2007/football/nfl/07/10/bc.fbn.pacman.tickets.ap/index.html

FiveStar
07-10-2007, 11:34 PM
Haha

Carlito Garcia
07-10-2007, 11:34 PM
these guys that always get in trouble are so sad. they are throwing away so much over stupid stuff.

HysterikiLL
07-11-2007, 01:17 AM
"Residency violation"..."failure to provide proof of insurance"? :lol: I know he's done some wrong in his life, but if that aint "driving while black", I don't know what is.

Dolphin39
07-11-2007, 03:18 AM
"Residency violation"..."failure to provide proof of insurance"? :lol: I know he's done some wrong in his life, but if that aint "driving while black", I don't know what is.

I get so tired of people using the race card for things like this. As a 24 year law enforcement officer, I can tell you the law is for EVERYONE....INCLUDING BLACKS!

You, I, and Mr. Pacman, are required to provide proof of insurance when stopped.

It's NOT about RACE. It's about following the law. :(

playmaker1
07-11-2007, 01:39 PM
Why does it not surprise me to get on here and see an new problem involving Wac-Man..

dolpns13
07-11-2007, 02:13 PM

this is untrue. I have heard of plenty of white people who have gotten this citation. No need t turn this into a racial thing. He broke the law again regardless of his color, and it is very amusing to me too that he keeps getting into trouble. I hope he gets a one way ticket out of the league :sidelol:

HysterikiLL
07-12-2007, 06:07 AM
I get so tired of people using the race card for things like this. As a 24 year law enforcement officer, I can tell you the law is for EVERYONE....INCLUDING BLACKS!

You, I, and Mr. Pacman, are required to provide proof of insurance when stopped.

It's NOT about RACE. It's about following the law. :(

Yeah, I want to apologize for that comment. I had misinterpreted this as that he'd been arrested for failure to provide insurance, which probably would have justified it, but not for a citation.

Vertical Limit
07-12-2007, 01:16 PM
More trouble, more trouble, more trouble. That's all I hear every month from Pacman Jones.

This does it. I think he and Chris Henry officially deserve their own sub forum. Too many threads on both and they aren't even that good.

playmaker1
07-12-2007, 01:35 PM
More trouble, more trouble, more trouble. That's all I hear every month from Pacman Jones.

This does it. I think he and Chris Henry officially deserve their own sub forum. Too many threads on both and they aren't even that good.

Yeah, but it is the offseason, so it gives us something to do. :D

SabanHater
07-12-2007, 03:18 PM
Rot in jail. It's where he belongs.

BAMAPHIN 22
07-13-2007, 09:41 AM
An attorney for suspended Titans cornerback Adam "Pacman" Jones accused a sheriff's deputy of targeting Jones in a June traffic stop, saying there was no reason to pull over Jones' orange Lamborghini.

Attorney Worrick Robinson said he has been told the deputy had talked of his intention to pull over Jones when he had the chance.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2007/football/nfl/07/12/bc.fbn.pacman.charges.ap/index.html

ashraf-23
07-13-2007, 11:40 AM
Why don't they cut him.

rdhstlr23
07-13-2007, 12:34 PM
Why don't they cut him.

Good question. Wasn't part of the Goodell plan to also punish teams who continue to harbor players that have run-ins with the law? If that is the case the Titans might want to become aware of that and drop hiim.

I'm just over the Pac-Man/Tank Johnson/troubled players saga. It's almost like the steroids saga in baseball---not as bad. Still, it's giving the league a bad rep. These guys should just be out of the league. Hearing Pac-Man every other day is almost as bad as hearing everything about T.O. and Dallas around this time of year...enough.

Nappy Roots
07-13-2007, 12:51 PM

maybe not driving while black, but certainly driving while pac

An attorney for suspended Titans cornerback Adam "Pacman" Jones accused a sheriff's deputy of targeting Jones in a June traffic stop, saying there was no reason to pull over Jones' orange Lamborghini.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2007/football/nfl/07/12/bc.fbn.pacman.charges.ap/index.html

Skeet84
07-13-2007, 09:18 PM
This is guy just does not get it and I don't think he ever will.

playmaker1
07-14-2007, 11:23 PM
The sad thing is. Did you guys see that report last year with the interview with him and Prime Time. About what a crapy background and troubled youth Wak Man came up in. I actually felt bad for him, and tried to understand some of what he was going through. But to repeatedly say "I'm going to learn from this.."

Its just sad. How many time do you have to mess up to get it?

Skeet84
07-15-2007, 06:40 AM
The sad thing is. Did you guys see that report last year with the interview with him and Prime Time. About what a crapy background and troubled youth Wak Man came up in. I actually felt bad for him, and tried to understand some of what he was going through. But to repeatedly say "I'm going to learn from this.."

Its just sad. How many time do you have to mess up to get it?

I don't think we know the answer to that question for a long time if ever

Pagan
07-16-2007, 07:28 AM
Wow....I was coming home from seeing Symphony X on Saturday at like 2 in the morning, and I got pulled over on a three lane road with NO traffic for failing to signal when I was changing lanes....

Holy CRAP!!!! I'M BLACK!!!!!

retired opfinistic
07-16-2007, 09:48 AM
Wow....I was coming home from seeing Symphony X on Saturday at like 2 in the morning, and I got pulled over on a three lane road with NO traffic for failing to signal when I was changing lanes....

Holy CRAP!!!! I'M BLACK!!!!!

Reminds me of that Chapelle skit where he was the leader of the KKK and black. When he found out he was pissed and dumped his wife calling her a ****** lover. :lol: