PDA

View Full Version : A new Doom or Wolfenstein for Xbox 360 ??

allngn_c5
07-18-2007, 02:27 PM
I certainly hope one or both get made. I love those games.

I loved the redo of Doom and Resurrection for regular xbox

Wolfenstein rocked.

My favorite is using the scope on the sniper rifle and hitting one of the Nazi's right in the throat.

Stitches
07-18-2007, 02:37 PM
Wow.

:crazy:

Phin-o-rama
07-18-2007, 03:09 PM
I certainly hope one or both get made. I love those games.

I loved the redo of Doom and Resurrection for regular xbox

Wolfenstein rocked.

My favorite is using the scope on the sniper rifle and hitting one of the Nazi's right in the throat.

thats a hell of a first post....welcome to FH :lol:

Stitches
07-18-2007, 03:45 PM

It was 4 seperate posts, which is why my post is what it is, lol.

allngn_c5
07-21-2007, 10:34 AM

Ok

allngn_c5
07-21-2007, 10:34 AM
I was trying to get my post count up to be able to do PM's and saw it didn't work. LOL

#1 Fan
07-21-2007, 11:20 AM
they have doom in the xbox live arcade.

SarahAnn
07-21-2007, 06:27 PM
I used to do TsN gamecasts for ET:Wolf so any news about a new Wolfenstein game is welcome. There IS INDEED confirmation that a new Wolfenstein being Developed by Raven for the 360 and has been for 2 years.
http://investor.activision.com/releasedetail.cfm?ReleaseID=175541

SANTA MONICA, Calif., Oct 05, 2005 /PRNewswire-FirstCall via COMTEX/ -- id Software(TM) and Activision, Inc. (Nasdaq: ATVI) confirmed at Microsoft's X05 event in Amsterdam that the newest installment in the legendary Wolfenstein(R) series is being developed for the Xbox 360(TM) video game and entertainment system from Microsoft and PC. The companies also confirmed that Activision, Inc. will be the worldwide licensed distributor of Wolfenstein, currently in development by Raven Software and executive produced by id Software.

brandon27
07-21-2007, 11:44 PM
I used to do TsN gamecasts for ET:Wolf so any news about a new Wolfenstein game is welcome. There IS INDEED confirmation that a new Wolfenstein being Developed by Raven for the 360 and has been for 2 years.
http://investor.activision.com/releasedetail.cfm?ReleaseID=175541

That would be sweet to see wolfenstein make a comeback to the 360. the last segment of the doom saga for the xbox, did nothing for me. I'd much rather see wolfenstein come back... but only if it didnt contain junk about mutants and all that s**t... didnt the most recent re-incarnated wolfenstein do that??? Never played it, but I thought I read something about that... but... yeah, i know the who ww2 scene is overplayed in video games... but this is one i really wouldnt mind. that game rocked. I think i still have it somewhere on 3.5" disks for my pc. haha my only problem now though is none of my pc's have disk drives!

allngn_c5
07-22-2007, 07:32 AM
Wolfenstein "tides of war" for the original xbox was cool. The whole theme was about the paranormal and occult. Dark rituals and the raising of Heinrich the Destroyer. Super Nazi / Aryan war machine. The only mutant thing I remember is the Super Soldier part of the story. Dead bodies and bionic parts. I liked it. Loved killing the Nazis.