PDA

View Full Version : Madden 07' help please

iDolFan
07-18-2007, 03:44 PM
I haven't played in months, so I was updating the phin's roster to what it is now.

I signed Trent Green on the team, forgot to cut Mare first, and so it gave Green #2.

I can't figure out how to change the player's numbers.

Anyone know exactly how to do so?

Any info will be appreciated, thanks! :wink:

Stitches
07-18-2007, 03:57 PM
You can't edit numbers on the next gen games I don't think.

Aussiefinfan54
07-20-2007, 10:17 PM
I haven't played in months, so I was updating the phin's roster to what it is now.

I signed Trent Green on the team, forgot to cut Mare first, and so it gave Green #2.

I can't figure out how to change the player's numbers.

Anyone know exactly how to do so?

Any info will be appreciated, thanks! :wink:

i dunno about the PS3 version, but if its like the PS2 one u just go to rosters, hit x on the player and it should come up with a menu list aith attributes etc, choose information and you should have the screen with the number, college, hand etc and u should be able to change the number there. then just save rosters.

but like i said this is how its done on the PS2 version i dont have it on PS3 as it wasnt released in Australia on PS3 so im not sure how different it is.

DolFan707
07-20-2007, 11:33 PM
that happened to me; I hated it, best advice is to trade him to a team that has a number 2 and then trade him back to your team

iDolFan
07-22-2007, 02:48 PM
i dunno about the PS3 version, but if its like the PS2 one u just go to rosters, hit x on the player and it should come up with a menu list aith attributes etc, choose information and you should have the screen with the number, college, hand etc and u should be able to change the number there. then just save rosters.

but like i said this is how its done on the PS2 version i dont have it on PS3 as it wasnt released in Australia on PS3 so im not sure how different it is.

Yeah..... it's not the same. I tried to do that, but it didn't work.

I also tried to do what Dolfan707 suggested. LOL, I signed a whole bunch of QBs trying to fill all the numbers, except number 10, and when I finally signed Green to the roster, they gave him #0!!! :sidelol:

WTF?!?!

Also, I've tried to sign/release the players to the current roster we have now, and for some reason, beyond me....it won't save it! :evil:

I'm going to try and start all over.

I really hope Madden 08 is much better.

I hate how there is no alternate jerseys. I hate that you can't set the attributes for created players. it sucks :err: