PDA

View Full Version : NASCAR 08 & APF2K8 Demos are on live!



brandon27
07-24-2007, 10:44 PM
yes, thats right. nascar 08 and all pro football demos hit xbox live today. nascar 08 lets you run a quick race around daytona under the lights as either stewart, hamlin or jj yeley. looks and seems pretty darn good to me. cant wait to get my hands on it...

apf2k8 is downloading now... so i cant give any info there for you

Boston
07-25-2007, 01:09 AM
APF2K8 IS hot. Sept i hate unitas he has a rocket.

banzaitrey
07-25-2007, 01:42 AM
I just downloaded both and they both seem good....I really like Nascar and all pro isnt bad...

NativeFloridian
07-25-2007, 02:02 AM
are these on the ps3 network too?

mor911
07-25-2007, 07:24 AM
i thought nascar was sooooo ugly and boring. not into nascar i guess.

Troysif
07-25-2007, 08:42 AM
i got nascar 08 yesterday when it came out, and it was so hyped and supposed to be the best nascar game ever, it is easiest the worst ive ever played. its so horrible the graphics arent as great as they say at all. and the gameplay sucks

Firesole
07-25-2007, 10:46 AM
i got nascar 08 yesterday when it came out, and it was so hyped and supposed to be the best nascar game ever, it is easiest the worst ive ever played. its so horrible the graphics arent as great as they say at all. and the gameplay sucks

Yeah I DLed it last night and was pretty much not impressed at all. Not to mention I completely sucked at the game. Just yet another EA game i will NOT be buying

theghost
07-25-2007, 01:24 PM
From what i have read on other message boards about Nascar 2008 is 75% of the people think it is terrible while the remaining 25% keep calling the 75% idiots.

Troysif
07-25-2007, 06:01 PM
yeah its pretty bad, another waste of 60 dollars :( plus gas money to get there b/c i live in the middle of no where

zachequalsgod
07-26-2007, 05:18 AM
I think the graphics are pretty good for NASCAR 08, also enjoy the gameplay. It's very realistic. I got it yesterday. Didn't fully appreciate the game until I played online.

mor911
07-26-2007, 07:23 AM
i almost got the game til i played the demo. it was pretty awful. forza has some serious shoes to fill in the racing dept.