PDA

View Full Version : for all you brady quinn lovers

finfan39
07-25-2007, 05:21 PM
you know i don't know about anyone else but i think john beck is a mush better choose he is a hard worker he's a leader the meida seems to like him. you see the world loves a name brady is a name everyone knows. but my question is all the fans were upset about the draft but i think it would have been different if we had not drafted a qb at all but i belive we all will be happy with this guy just because you are drafted in the 1st round doesnot mean winner

dlockz
07-25-2007, 05:31 PM
you know i don't know about anyone else but i think john beck is a mush better choose he is a hard worker he's a leader the meida seems to like him. you see the world loves a name brady is a name everyone knows. but my question is all the fans were upset about the draft but i think it would have been different if we had not drafted a qb at all but i belive we all will be happy with this guy just because you are drafted in the 1st round doesnot mean winner

Yea you make a good uh hmm. Do you have a point.

Crzynick25
07-25-2007, 05:35 PM
The point is another Brady Quinn Post

FINSTER
07-25-2007, 05:36 PM
I teach English and, how do I say it? .......Damn, there's alot of run-on sentences in that paragraph! But I do agree with the content of what you are saying! :D

FiveStar
07-25-2007, 05:38 PM
We all lost 5 IQ points by readin that

finfan39
07-25-2007, 05:40 PM
yea i have a point john beck is a hard worker and a good leader and is sgined and in camp BQ is not how many 1 st round qb have one supperbowls

dolpns13
07-25-2007, 05:42 PM
Yea you make a good uh hmm. Do you have a point.

His point is we made a better choice in drafting beck rather than Quinn. Its his first post, yeah its hard to read and is 1 huge run on but the point is staring everyone right in the face...

No need to totally bash someone for stating their opinion. It could be a 16 year old kid for all you know

dolpns13
07-25-2007, 05:43 PM
yea i have a point john beck is a hard worker and a good leader and is sgined and in camp BQ is not how many 1 st round qb have one supperbowls

I agree with you, but can you please proof read before you post...No offense

CammyCamCam
07-25-2007, 05:44 PM
lol

misterjb55
07-25-2007, 05:45 PM
can we all finally stop with the bradt quinn nonsense. we wanted him before, we didnt get him. we all happy with the quarterback that we got and thats that. end of story.

slickj101
07-25-2007, 05:45 PM
WEEEEEE KNNNNNOOOOOWWWWW, i cant wait for Ginn to sign, camp, preseason, anything to not have to see more threads like this

playmaker1
07-25-2007, 05:46 PM

I got a head ach from reading this. :wink:

Etuoo33
07-25-2007, 05:46 PM
Brady even has trouble picking up a hot girlfriend, much less a hot read on a blitz. It really dosen't matter as brady will be sitting out most of training camp because he STILL thinks he is a top five pick and wants to be compensated like so. FO-BQ

satz
07-25-2007, 05:48 PM
I am humbled that people already know the future...please the winning number for the the mega millions.that is all i want i do not give a crap about this quinn guy.

finfan39
07-25-2007, 05:50 PM
i am sorry for the way i wrote this post. I was in a hurry. But you people are harsh it is write what they say about us dolphin fans. You love them when there winning and hate them when there losing unreal

studsatele
07-25-2007, 06:14 PM
please child. stop this sillyness.:tantrum:

bkbuffet
07-25-2007, 06:18 PM
Beck good.
Quinn bad.
Next post.

Seriously though, I think Beck is a much better person than Quinn will ever be. Their actions off the field certainly seem to support that.
Quinn has been coddled and his ability hyped for so long, I think the media has him believing that he is the next Peyton Manning. I sincerely doubt he will ever come close to that. I very much like what I have seen and heard of Beck so far, and the fact that Green seems to have taken a personal interest in helping him develop is going to give him an edge that will make him great.

Captain Lou
07-25-2007, 07:36 PM
We all lost 5 IQ points by readin that

Damn now I'm in the red! :)

DonShula84
07-25-2007, 08:07 PM

This almost completely unreadable.

Phanatical
07-25-2007, 09:52 PM

Push 1 for english, 2 for spanish. :confused:

BuffaloSoldier2
07-25-2007, 10:02 PM
Beck good.
Quinn bad.
Next post.

Seriously though, I think Beck is a much better person than Quinn will ever be. Their actions off the field certainly seem to support that.
Quinn has been coddled and his ability hyped for so long, I think the media has him believing that he is the next Peyton Manning. I sincerely doubt he will ever come close to that. I very much like what I have seen and heard of Beck so far, and the fact that Green seems to have taken a personal interest in helping him develop is going to give him an edge that will make him great.

Well, Beck is 25 going on 26 and married. Quinn is like 22. I'm sure he will be a much different guy in 4 years.

But I really don't get Fin fans bashing Quinn or dwelling on it. Quinn did nothing wrong and it just sounds bitter to keep trying to make Quinn look bad. Move on. :wink:

BuffaloSoldier2
07-25-2007, 10:03 PM
His point is we made a better choice in drafting beck rather than Quinn. Its his first post, yeah its hard to read and is 1 huge run on but the point is staring everyone right in the face...

No need to totally bash someone for stating their opinion. It could be a 16 year old kid for all you know

Wow, I was guessing 12. JK. :wink:

DonShula84
07-25-2007, 10:47 PM
Well, Beck is 25 going on 26 and married. Quinn is like 22. I'm sure he will be a much different guy in 4 years.

But I really don't get Fin fans bashing Quinn or dwelling on it. Quinn did nothing wrong and it just sounds bitter to keep trying to make Quinn look bad. Move on. :wink:

Words of wisdom

NativeFloridian
07-25-2007, 11:08 PM
We get the point
this was pointless and made no sence.... delete thread time...I THINK SO!

Amars
07-26-2007, 03:53 AM
wtf.

This thread is hard to read.

Satchboogie
07-26-2007, 08:32 AM

Well Peyton Manning just one (won) LOL!!! (a) Super Bowl and he was the number 1 pick in the draft.

As for Supperbowls, I change out my cats supperbowl 3 times a week. So I guess he has 3 supperbowls..... LOL!!!

SB

dolpns13
07-26-2007, 04:04 PM
Wow, I was guessing 12. JK. :wink:

Makes it even more pathetic..the bashing i mean :D

DolphanB
07-26-2007, 06:59 PM
As Brady is about to hold out for more money after throwing dirt balls in the mini camps, Beck is signed, in camp, knows the playbook and his hitting his receivers accurately.

I am sorry for questioning Mueller during the draft. He knows QBs.

:D

CammyCamCam
07-26-2007, 07:05 PM
Yeah I think a lot of ppl feel this way especially that Cam is a QB coach. I think the general consensus now is that we got a gem in Beck as well as the most explosive player in the draft.

It will take time for Ginn to be a stud, but this draft class will be great. I am finally looking forward to the Fins drafts and cant wait to see where this team will be in three or four years. I just hope we draft as good defensively which we should because I think Cam is very open to using Caper's expertise.

FanMarino
07-26-2007, 07:18 PM
I think we should all be happy about how the signings have gone, we must be top 5 in the NFL at least for getting the rookies signed up. Ginn wont be far behind im sure. Good job by the Fins FO.

NHPhinRida
07-26-2007, 08:50 PM
yeah baby im glad about this team Lets do It!!

phinphan11
07-26-2007, 09:07 PM
Argh!!! Not another comparison.....

CammyCamCam
07-26-2007, 09:08 PM
Argh!!! Not another comparison.....

just wait til the season begins

phinphan11
07-26-2007, 09:13 PM
just wait til the season begins

I'm afraid you are correct... but maybe there's hope yet. Remember when all of the comparisons between Ronnie Brown and Cadillac were being done two season's ago. Thank God we haven't seen anymore of those lately.

RoninFin4
07-26-2007, 09:55 PM
As Brady is about to hold out for more money after throwing dirt balls in the mini camps, Beck is signed, in camp, knows the playbook and his hitting his receivers accurately.

I agree with you. I owe Cam and Mueller an apology for ripping the 1st day (though a night at the bars had a lot to do with it) but I'm glad we've got Beck signed and in camp. I can't wait to see what he can do once the preseason starts.

satz
07-26-2007, 09:56 PM
first of all every QB is referred by his last name but for brady quinn.His agent hiried a good front office to make it his first name for obivious reason.

i do not know what will happen to Quinn but i till reserve judegement when he is 27-28 after 4 yrs on the league.

dlockz
07-26-2007, 09:57 PM

Well neither our first round pick is signed or Quinn and thats the better comparism. A 2nd rounder has very little leeway to hold out.

DonShula84
07-26-2007, 10:03 PM
More pathetic posts by pathetic fans.

MelbournePhin
07-26-2007, 11:10 PM
More pathetic posts by pathetic fans.

ahh. our resident brady quinn apologist :lol:

DonShula84
07-26-2007, 11:18 PM
ahh. our resident brady quinn apologist :lol:

Sorry I'm not jumping on the hate Quinn because he isnt a Dolphin bandwagon.

MelbournePhin
07-26-2007, 11:22 PM
Sorry I'm not jumping on the hate Quinn because he isnt a Dolphin bandwagon.

i see your point, but there are some of us who never wanted him in the 1st place and seeing him doing certain things validates our viewpoint

PhinFan0202
07-27-2007, 12:18 AM
Alright, here's my opinion on the situation. We took the best QB available for our system and thus choose the best QB available for us. If we took Quinn he probably would not have done as well in our system because his talents fit the system of Charlie Weis which is what i think they are running in Cleavland now. You notice how Charlie Weis kept showing Quinn film of Brady and how he opperates their offense? He's now made for that offense, just like Tom Brady is the perfect fit for New England. When N.E. QB coach Dick Revine scouted QBs in the draft the year they took Tom Brady they looked at the best QB to run their system. You can't fit a square peg in a round hole and that's what Quinn would have been. He's a system QB, not a QB that makes the system ala Dan Marino.

DonShula84
07-27-2007, 12:57 AM
i see your point, but there are some of us who never wanted him in the 1st place and seeing him doing certain things validates our viewpoint

People who never wanted him I dont really have a problem w/. Except for those who are rooting for him to fail for some reason. It's the people who wanted them and now hate him simply because he isnt a fin. Get over it already. He isnt a Dolphin, why root for him to fail?

PhinFan0202
07-27-2007, 01:10 AM
Another point that i acually had thought of was the fact that Quinn apparently has accuracy issues. Think about when the Chargers were looking for a QB to replace Drew Brees and had a choice between Rothlesberger, Manning and Rivers. When Cam talked about Rivers this year in one of the press confrences he was quoted as saying "What sold me on Rivers was his accuracy". The Chargers could have taken Eli Manning but IMO they knew he was mostly a name. Manning is good don't get me wrong but people annointed him the 2nd coming of his brother before he even started working out for the combine. The same thing with Brady Quinn who was being called the next Tom Brady ever since Charlie Weis started to coach ND. If you look at Manning now he starts out red hot when all of his weapons are there but as the year keeps going and more people start getting hurt he gets worse. Who did he beat in college? In the playoffs he was horrible against Carolina and not too stellar against the Eagles either. My point of all of this is the fact that QBs like Quinn and Manning get so overhyped because of who they play for or who they resemble and we get all rapped up in the hype. Rivers is just as good if not better than Manning and Manning has started way more games than Rivers. Big Ben is better than Manning and he was taken last out of the 3. After thinking about it i'm starting to think the Dolphins made the right descision instead of the wrong one ala Brees/Culpepper.

DonShula84
07-27-2007, 03:30 AM
Another point that i acually had thought of was the fact that Quinn apparently has accuracy issues. Think about when the Chargers were looking for a QB to replace Drew Brees and had a choice between Rothlesberger, Manning and Rivers. When Cam talked about Rivers this year in one of the press confrences he was quoted as saying "What sold me on Rivers was his accuracy". The Chargers could have taken Eli Manning but IMO they knew he was mostly a name. Manning is good don't get me wrong but people annointed him the 2nd coming of his brother before he even started working out for the combine. The same thing with Brady Quinn who was being called the next Tom Brady ever since Charlie Weis started to coach ND. If you look at Manning now he starts out red hot when all of his weapons are there but as the year keeps going and more people start getting hurt he gets worse. Who did he beat in college? In the playoffs he was horrible against Carolina and not too stellar against the Eagles either. My point of all of this is the fact that QBs like Quinn and Manning get so overhyped because of who they play for or who they resemble and we get all rapped up in the hype. Rivers is just as good if not better than Manning and Manning has started way more games than Rivers. Big Ben is better than Manning and he was taken last out of the 3. After thinking about it i'm starting to think the Dolphins made the right descision instead of the wrong one ala Brees/Culpepper.

LOL the amazing thing you're forgetting here is that the Chargers did take Manning and he refused to play for them...

playmaker1
07-27-2007, 04:01 AM
I flat out never liked him at ND, thought he was over rated, and I'm VERY happy my Dolphins didn't take him. I'm not rooting for him, I will just always root against him.

PhinFan0202
07-27-2007, 09:56 AM
LOL the amazing thing you're forgetting here is that the Chargers did take Manning and he refused to play for them...

Look where it got him. The Chargers took him for trade bate more than anything because he decided he didn't want to play for them wayyy before they drafted him. I'm sure that the Chargers looked at him heavily leading up to the draft and probably had a problem with him bashing their franchise. If he was really head and shoulders above everyone else they probably would have held onto him. I still think he's a punk for coping out of playing for the Chargers because any team because you should be thankful to be drafted by any team in the NFL. Elway did the same thing to the Colts and i think it was equally classless.

ChambersWI
07-27-2007, 01:41 PM
Look where it got him. The Chargers took him for trade bate more than anything because he decided he didn't want to play for them wayyy before they drafted him. I'm sure that the Chargers looked at him heavily leading up to the draft and probably had a problem with him bashing their franchise. If he was really head and shoulders above everyone else they probably would have held onto him. I still think he's a punk for coping out of playing for the Chargers because any team because you should be thankful to be drafted by any team in the NFL. Elway did the same thing to the Colts and i think it was equally classless.

hey, it got the Chargers Merriman,and Hardwick so they're not complaining.

PhinFan0202
07-27-2007, 02:05 PM
hey, it got the Chargers Merriman,and Hardwick so they're not complaining.

That's my point exactly. We were all so mad when we didn't take Quinn that we didn't stop and see what we did get. My theory on this years draft is that the Dolphins did try to trade out of the 9th spot to anyone who was trying to take Quinn but couldn't find any takers so they took the guy they thought was best available. I'm sure that everyone thought that the Chargers got ripped off when they traded out of the number 1 spot when they didn't take Vick in 2001 or Manning in 2003. You look a couple of years later they have a record setting running back and 10 Pro Bowl players as a result. I honestly believe that between Cam learning from A.J. Smith/Mueller how draft players i think we are going to be in good shape for years to come.