PDA

View Full Version : I went for it!!!

JuanchoColombia
07-28-2007, 06:43 AM
:kick:

after a lot of thinking and math to do (http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/showthread.php?t=203687), I realized I couldn't wait 4-5 looooong months without it so I bought it thursday and absolutely love it ......... this s**t is awesome!!! :D

I bought it with MotorStorm, and downloaded Gran Turismo HD Concept(driving style feels kinda weird) and demos of Resistance, MLB 07 and downloading Def Jam: Icon demo right now....... all for free

I totally recomend it for those who have debts if it is worth it or have some doubts which system buy.

my gamertag is JuanchoBossa if anyone wants to add me :wink:

HysterikiLL
07-28-2007, 07:47 AM
Good to know JB. I haven't taken the plunge yet, but maybe soon.

Bruzer
07-28-2007, 07:57 AM
Same here I haven't took the plunge but I am getting a new job so I may then.

muscle979
07-28-2007, 09:43 AM

after a lot of thinking and math to do (http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/showthread.php?t=203687), I realized I couldn't wait 4-5 looooong months without it so I bought it thursday and absolutely love it ......... this s**t is awesome!!! :D

I bought it with MotorStorm, and downloaded Gran Turismo HD Concept(driving style feels kinda weird) and demos of Resistance, MLB 07 and downloading Def Jam: Icon demo right now....... all for free

I totally recomend it for those who have debts if it is worth it or have some doubts which system buy.

Sounds cool. How is motorstorm, I'm thinking of renting it.

Phin-o-rama
07-28-2007, 11:41 AM
motorstorm is prolly the best game on the ps3

Scatman
07-28-2007, 03:15 PM
yea motors pretty good..really wish it had split screen

Dolfan5000
07-28-2007, 03:50 PM
Congrats on the purchase man. Download the Ninja Gaiden demo.

JuanchoColombia
07-29-2007, 12:55 PM
Good to know JB. I haven't taken the plunge yet, but maybe soon.

Go for it man! you won't regret it!! :cooldude:..... stop deleting music from your hard drive to make some room!:lol:

JuanchoColombia
07-29-2007, 01:03 PM
Sounds cool. How is motorstorm, I'm thinking of renting it.

I really like it, really fun to play..... but it depends what you're looking for, if you want some arcadish driving you'll like it..... the driving style feels kinda burnout and the tracks are awesome, the are plenty ways to go in the same track. I say go rent it, I've enjoyed it a lot so far :)

JuanchoColombia
07-29-2007, 01:07 PM
Congrats on the purchase man. Download the Ninja Gaiden demo.

thx bro, downloading it right now :evil:

btw, how often do they release new demos?? is there any site where you can find what demos are going to be released and when???

Greatness920
07-29-2007, 01:25 PM

btw, how often do they release new demos?? is there any site where you can find what demos are going to be released and when???

the heavenly sword demo is either out already or coming out very soon

Scatman
07-29-2007, 01:45 PM

its out...but i woukldnt even call it a demo.... its rediculously short.

motorstorm is great to show off the ps3 too.

Dolfan5000
07-29-2007, 03:42 PM

they release new demos like every week or two. i don't know of any specific site though.

muscle979
07-29-2007, 03:51 PM

It's fun but it've over in 5 minutes. The shortest demo I've ever seen and it took me 3 hours to download. It did serve its purpose of making me want the game though.

Brown42000
07-29-2007, 03:56 PM
I will getting one on Monday and have already ordered my HDMI cable off of Monoprice.:)

JuanchoColombia
07-29-2007, 04:07 PM
I will getting one on Monday and have already ordered my HDMI cable off of Monoprice.:)

Congrats man, by then you'll be as happy as I am right now =D
What game are you getting???

Brown42000
07-29-2007, 04:13 PM
Congrats man, by then you'll be as happy as I am right now =D
What game are you getting???
NCAA and then Madden when that comes out.

Desides
07-29-2007, 04:53 PM
and downloaded Gran Turismo HD Concept(driving style feels kinda weird)

Get a wheel accessory. No, seriously. GT's creator says he wants to make the series so accurate that you NEED a wheel to play the games properly.

NativeFloridian
07-29-2007, 07:28 PM
good job my man i told you it was worth it, its f'in amazing!!

Aussiefinfan54
07-30-2007, 03:40 AM
good to hear man u deffinantly wont regret it trust me the PS3 is absolutely awesome!!

theghost
07-30-2007, 09:00 AM
Congrats, Happy Gaming!

JuanchoColombia
08-01-2007, 01:35 AM
good job my man i told you it was worth it, its f'in amazing!!

good to hear man u deffinantly wont regret it trust me the PS3 is absolutely awesome!!

yep, it is......... I love it so far, thx for helping me make the decision......it's f'in awesome!! Post your PSN gamertags and i'll add you!!!:D

Congrats, Happy Gaming!

thanks man :wink: